Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

MY UT Maps Now For The PS3 !!Updated and Fixed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY UT Maps Now For The PS3 !!Updated and Fixed!!

Here are my maps that I have done so far for UT3 now cooked for use with the ps3. If there are any problems send me a pm or leave your feedback here for me to remedy the problem. Was my first attempt at cooking the maps,

CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7 (Weapons)
    Link: Forum Thread
    Download: CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7PS3

CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3 (Instagib Only)
    Download: CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3PS3

CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG (Instagib Only)
    Download: CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IGPS3

CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7 (Weapons Version)
    Link:CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7
    Download:CTF-MatrixLobbyPS3

If you want a weapons version of Matrix Lobby let me know and Ill whip it up. Hope you ps3 users enjoy, thanks for playing and downloading and for any feedback.

-DJStoney69

Edited: I uploaded the wrong files to begin with. Hopefully it is write now if not, third time will the charm lol.

Seems to be in the wrong format. Will not work.

Comment

thanks dj but you forgot to package the files with "Package Mod"

The end result of the cooking is to get a "USERDATA.JAM" file.

Comment

Yes, I would prefer if you could make a weapons version of Matrix Lobby. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
          thanks dj but you forgot to package the files with "Package Mod"

The end result of the cooking is to get a "USERDATA.JAM" file.
          OK I will figure that out when I get back home. At the girlfriends house and there i dont have ut installed on her pc. Just checking the forums

Comment

Originally posted by Italianstallion View Post
            Yes, I would prefer if you could make a weapons version of Matrix Lobby. Thank you
            I will work on that on thursday when I get home. Have another map that I had started that I want to get done. Man it is taking a while to do lol.

Comment

I updated the links with the userdata hope that is all that is needed, thanks dark

Comment

still isn't working.
                I packaged the files you provided yesterday myself and my version works. Therefore I guess you did not select all of the required files in your ps3 mod folder before packaging.

To package it correctly, click on "Package Mod", then choose the following files from your Mod folder (the folder where the cooker previously saved your mod files):

Code:
                CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG.xxx
                CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG_LOC_int.xxx
                GlobalPersistentCookerDataPS3.upk
                GuidCache_CTF-DJ-MatrixLobbyIGPS3.xxx
                PS3-UTGame.ini
                then hit ok and save where u want. You will get the userdata.jam file.

Comment

The matrix lobby map imports correctly onto the ps3 and is on the map list, but you cannot start a match with the map.
                  Also the instagib version of diamond only has people spawn with the enforcer, and no ammo/any other weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
                    still isn't working.
                    I packaged the files you provided yesterday myself and my version works. Therefore I guess you did not select all of the required files in your ps3 mod folder before packaging.

To package it correctly, click on "Package Mod", then choose the following files from your Mod folder (the folder where the cooker previously saved your mod files):

Code:
                    CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG.xxx
                    CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG_LOC_int.xxx
                    GlobalPersistentCookerDataPS3.upk
                    GuidCache_CTF-DJ-MatrixLobbyIGPS3.xxx
                    PS3-UTGame.ini
                    then hit ok and save where u want. You will get the userdata.jam file.
                    Thank you, I didnt see that part in your tutorial. Ill redo it again and hopefully this time it will work lol. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Italianstallion View Post
                      The matrix lobby map imports correctly onto the ps3 and is on the map list, but you cannot start a match with the map.
                      Also the instagib version of diamond only has people spawn with the enforcer, and no ammo/any other weapons.
                      Yes the instagib only version will only spawn with that, use the other diamond map for weapons, but i have to redo everything that dark said so give me about 15 minutes and it will be ready.

Comment

I updated the links for the last time. If it doesnt work this time, I am giving up releasing stuff for the ps3. Dark If it doesnt work, you have my permission to do it if you would like to. Thanks for your help

Comment

I am going to test them out right now. In the mean time here is a video of your diamond (with all weapons map) running on my ps3.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aj3zhFlu8

Comment

Well looks like it is still the same problem as before...

Comment

I have no idea what the problem would be, Italian you have msn or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X