• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Brasakis01

Name: DM-Brasakis01
    Version: 1

moved to Beta Release

You don't have a working screenshot and your map sounds like it's in beta form if it's not functioning correctly, so why is it in full releases? BTW, here it is:

Comment

I'm sure the pathing issue will be a quick fix - that's why I put it here. And thanks for posting my screenshot, I must be doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by gWilson View Post
        I'm sure the pathing issue will be a quick fix - that's why I put it here. And thanks for posting my screenshot, I must be doing something wrong?
        Yeah, right-click on my picture, go to properties, then in the box select all of the URL and copy it into your post. You're just linking to folders instead of an image file such as the .jpg itself.

Comment

awesome - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gWilson View Post
            That is exactly the point ... the level is not ready and you know its not ready so it should not be in Full releases unless you really think it is ready. And then if something is found then you fix it and update the OP. But yeah man when you know that there is an issue you don't place something in full releases. When people download a level from this area they expect it to be in full working condition. You are even asking for ways to improve this level so I know it is not ready for prime time ... not just yet. And especially when you are posting your very first level that should definitely be in the beta area because 99% of the time a first level needs lots of work if it is really going to be a decent playable level and this is not a knock against you ... it is pretty much how it is for everyone. So please in the future place all your beta work in the appropriate area. Then once it is fixed and tested by any one of the many community members and they confirm that it is working then you make a v1.0 release and post it in the Full releases area. At any rate good luck with your work and welcome to the community.

Comment

You're right. I'm sorry, I'm a noob...

Comment

AnubanUT2, he's obviously new here.... maybe you could have said something like this... hey gwilson, welcome to epic forums.. nice work so far, but this is considered a beta release... please move this thread to the beta section..... was that so hard?... thanks for at least explaining yourself towards the end though... its not like he posted a question thread, in the full release thread...lol.... ya know... (which even as a noob myself, i can't believe people do that here)

Comment

Do I need to do that myself (start a new thread?) or will a moderator do it?

Comment

Not even beta,we need a soon to be released section.

Comment

Originally posted by Aratacus View Post
                      AnubanUT2, he's obviously new here.... maybe you could have said something like this... hey gwilson, welcome to epic forums.. nice work so far, but this is considered a beta release... please move this thread to the beta section..... was that so hard?... thanks for at least explaining yourself towards the end though... its not like he posted a question thread, in the full release thread...lol.... ya know... (which even as a noob myself, i can't believe people do that here)
                      He's been here alot longer than you have, longer than me, he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X