Jetpack for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i find the issue, when another player puckup your jetpack, and you get the new one jetpack, you can not controll your jetpack, but can control his jetpack.

How it can be fixed? Can you make a code that delete jetpack item after player die?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I enjoy this mod so much I still watch this thread.
    The bug with the respawn is annoying, however, I find that once I respawn and don't have the jetpack, I get on the hoverboard and go a little distance and maybe jump it a little bit, all of a sudden the jet pack automatically equips.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent Mod... but it really should have a config option because for some maps the speed needs to be slowed down. For big maps with large and high terrain the default speed is fine to get around quickly, but smaller maps it just goes way too fast. I think the jetpack drop item is a little too big, and there might be a bug that prevents you from being equipped with a jetpack after you die and respawn sometimes. otherwise, great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with the last post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think there should be a boost function to this mod. A quick thrust toward where you're looking at.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    has anyone had this problem and figured it out....when i die the jetpack doesn't work after i respawn for about a minute. Any way to fix that? (playing instant action vtcf maps mostly) I tried removing all other mutators but it still does it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reapur View Post
    Guys I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this weird behavior.
    When I first start a map, the jetpack works perfectly, but when I die and respawn, the jet pack wont' work. I have to use the hoverboard on and off and jump around and then it seems to suddenly start working.

I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this.

Best Regards
    It seems to be a time delay no matter what I do and it only happens if I get killed, not if I kill myself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is fantastic. Now we need a Boba Fett player model to go with it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reapur View Post
    When I first start a map, the jetpack works perfectly, but when I die and respawn, the jet pack wont' work. I have to use the hoverboard on and off and jump around and then it seems to suddenly start working.
    i have this problem too.. i love the jetpack but it is quite buggy

Leave a comment:

• replied

I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this.

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont bother with V1.2 cause you can only find it in sky island and V1.1 is all glitchy but at least it works

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very cool 1

good work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry to Bump this thread, particularly with a request, but could you release a version where you can only keep jumping for a set amount of time, but it would recharge at about the same rate it depletes when you aren't holding jump?

I ask because I just played about an hour of Inago Rage (It's this weird Indie single-player shooter) and came away wishing I could do the things from it in Unreal. The only thing we don't already have is a jetpack similar to the one from that game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys, I downloaded the 'PS3 version, includes DM-Sky-Islands' link and installed the mod but when I press / hold X I just jump rather than jetpack or w/e.

I read others had this problem but is there a fix anywhere?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    aight, just wasnt sure, thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X