Jetpack for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Where is the Jetpack spawner in the Editor? Can't find it in actor classes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SWEEEEETTTT!!!

This is gonna make UT3 feel like Tribes again.

Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It works on the PS3, works just fine, but the issue is that the only way to use it that I've seen is by picking it up on the Sky islands map, is there something I missed? Was it meant to only work on maps made for it?

The older cooks didn't work as well as this one, but they let you use it on any map without having to pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how did u install the jet pack in to the ps3 what steps u have to take

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do it install and get the jet pack and other mutator on to my ps3 and how do i install it tell me what to do jerry jerryjuangriffin@yahoo.com need help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When i go in 3rd person mode it seems as if i keep jumping the whole time when i use it. Also when i killed i spawn without it until i get killed again or pick it up(is it suppose to drop?) Plus the jetpack just doesn't feel right I'm using 1.2. Is anyone else having these problems?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lately when I start my jetpack, I go to a 3rd. person view. It sort of comes and goes. It seems to reset and work when a new match starts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Only problem is that not every map was designed for vehicles, and as such, not every map has StallZ set to an appropriate value (if at all). As I've said before, until Epic figures out how to make the PS3 use custom UIScenes, I will not be working on making Jetpack very configurable. The effort required needs to be worth the payoff, and right now, that isn't the case.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would be great to have an option that uses the stallz limit which flying vehicles use...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll have to wait till tonite when i get home from work but i'll email it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem with configurable settings is, again, that PS3 users have no way to set those settings for themselves. If enough people are actually using this on public servers, I might put some effort into configurability.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would it be easy enough to include an option in the ini file were you can prevent players carrying a flag with the jetpack? CTF is over pretty quickly with this mutator lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those are not the relevant log entries. E-mail me the log file (attached please, not included in the body of the e-mail) at pfhoenix@beyondunreal.com .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm.........i was just looking thru it fo a minute and saw this.......

Log: Failed to find Package GuidCache_Jetpack to FullyLoad [FullyLoadType = 3, Tag = ]
    Log: Failed to find Package GuidCache_Jetpack to FullyLoad [FullyLoadType = 3, Tag = ]

Like i said, i put everything just where it says in the read me. But apparently it's looking for something to be elsewhere. Maybe the files except the ini should go in the program files directory?

EDIT:i tried to PM you the log but it won't allow mw to send that much text. and i couldn't find a option to send an attachment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, give me a few minutes and i'll PM you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X