No announcement yet.

Jetpack for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried this out on the PS3. It works with the keyboard but not the controller.

Great mod!

Comment

lol it worked with the keyboard

Comment

Which means the controller isn't using the same keybinds, interesting.

As for the recharge/fuel bar - that's a feature I had with my last Jetpack version for UT2004. I'll consider it; issue is setting up the options - I really dislike the UI.

I'll look into using the flag bone.

Comment

well.... i'm gonna try this out for PS3 later today.... i was wondering... do you have to Click L3 and hold to fly?.... or hold X?.... i noticed some people saying that it worked on the keyboard.... there are two ways to jump using the controller... has anyone tried Both?

i'll post my results here... thanks for the mod!

Comment

If someone is able to tell me binds the PS3 controller uses, I can make the changes necessary to get this working on the controller.

Comment

i would totally tell you... what are binds though?....lol
              does it have something to do with the controllers button layout?.

srry, i'm a noob..

ADD: wow.... my 1990's computer class payed for itself huh..?.lol... thanks for stepping in Dark....

Comment

try using "GBA_Jump_Gamepad" it's the only relating thing I found in the "PS3-UTInput.ini"

Comment

I just tried using Jetpack on Playstation 3 with the Keyboard. I held onto the spacebar (JUMP BUTTON) but just jumped so i don't know how that guy got the jetpack to work on ps3 with keyboard. also my keyboard works fine with ps3. so unless there is another button on the keyboard i should be pressing its not working. also is the jetpack suppose to be just black. cause on my screen its like a cut out of jetpack but filled in with no detail just black.

Comment

it worked for me with the keyboard and pressing space.

And the jetpack has a texture but it is not light correctly so it appears to be black.

Comment

I ihvnt been able to try this out. I don'y play with a KB anyway. But it works by just jumping? I would figure it would start up on the double jump then hold, like in Star Wars Battle Front 2. I hope this ends up working on the PS3 controller either way. Bobba Fett was my best character on SWBF because of the jetpack.

Comment

I can't download the file. I keep getting this message:

Could not connect to MySQL Server using the supplied details. Please check the $db array in config.php.

????

Comment

im curious to know if the rocket pack is supposed to have a skin? just as on mine i get a black flat shape of the pack. i can show a screenshot if that would help at all

Comment

my jetpack has a texture.

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
                              my jetpack has a texture.
                              urhg. im jealous.. perhaps because i was using the third person mutator?

Comment

This is going to be a great mod.

Thanks a million.

Comment

Working...
                                X