No announcement yet.

Jetpack for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there should be a boost function to this mod. A quick thrust toward where you're looking at.

Comment

I agree with the last post.

Comment

Excellent Mod... but it really should have a config option because for some maps the speed needs to be slowed down. For big maps with large and high terrain the default speed is fine to get around quickly, but smaller maps it just goes way too fast. I think the jetpack drop item is a little too big, and there might be a bug that prevents you from being equipped with a jetpack after you die and respawn sometimes. otherwise, great job!

Comment

I enjoy this mod so much I still watch this thread.
          The bug with the respawn is annoying, however, I find that once I respawn and don't have the jetpack, I get on the hoverboard and go a little distance and maybe jump it a little bit, all of a sudden the jet pack automatically equips.

Comment

i find the issue, when another player puckup your jetpack, and you get the new one jetpack, you can not controll your jetpack, but can control his jetpack.

How it can be fixed? Can you make a code that delete jetpack item after player die?

Comment

Working...
            X