Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am uploading it to UT3MOD.COM.
    During testing I found something.
    The version that includes the map, when using the Jetpack in Sky-Islands the Jetpack looks great. But when using the version with no map it looks like a Rainbow pack, all messed up.
    I hope I was able to explain myself. In addition the version with the map the file size is smaller that the version without the map.

Comment

Yeah the jetpack PS3 version has a bright pink glow I took pics of it in this thread.

Maybe if the PS3 version was re-cooked with the update PS3 cook tools that came out the same time as the PS3 patch the bugs may be gone.

Comment

can we get a PC cook please? it reminds me so much of tribes, must have it!

Comment

Originally posted by conrad33 View Post
          just download the first jetpack link above the dm map?

Comment

Originally posted by conrad33 View Post
            First link is the PC cook.

Comment

aight, just wasnt sure, thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I downloaded the 'PS3 version, includes DM-Sky-Islands' link and installed the mod but when I press / hold X I just jump rather than jetpack or w/e.

I read others had this problem but is there a fix anywhere?

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry to Bump this thread, particularly with a request, but could you release a version where you can only keep jumping for a set amount of time, but it would recharge at about the same rate it depletes when you aren't holding jump?

I ask because I just played about an hour of Inago Rage (It's this weird Indie single-player shooter) and came away wishing I could do the things from it in Unreal. The only thing we don't already have is a jetpack similar to the one from that game.

Comment

very cool 1

good work

Comment

dont bother with V1.2 cause you can only find it in sky island and V1.1 is all glitchy but at least it works

Comment

Guys I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this weird behavior.
                        When I first start a map, the jetpack works perfectly, but when I die and respawn, the jet pack wont' work. I have to use the hoverboard on and off and jump around and then it seems to suddenly start working.

I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by reapur View Post
                          When I first start a map, the jetpack works perfectly, but when I die and respawn, the jet pack wont' work. I have to use the hoverboard on and off and jump around and then it seems to suddenly start working.
                          i have this problem too.. i love the jetpack but it is quite buggy

Comment

This is fantastic. Now we need a Boba Fett player model to go with it!

Comment

Originally posted by reapur View Post

I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this.

Best Regards
                              It seems to be a time delay no matter what I do and it only happens if I get killed, not if I kill myself.

Comment

has anyone had this problem and figured it out....when i die the jetpack doesn't work after i respawn for about a minute. Any way to fix that? (playing instant action vtcf maps mostly) I tried removing all other mutators but it still does it.

Comment

Working...
                                X