No announcement yet.

Jetpack for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do it install and get the jet pack and other mutator on to my ps3 and how do i install it tell me what to do jerry jerryjuangriffin@yahoo.com need help

Comment

how did u install the jet pack in to the ps3 what steps u have to take

Comment

It works on the PS3, works just fine, but the issue is that the only way to use it that I've seen is by picking it up on the Sky islands map, is there something I missed? Was it meant to only work on maps made for it?

The older cooks didn't work as well as this one, but they let you use it on any map without having to pick it up.

Comment

SWEEEEETTTT!!!

This is gonna make UT3 feel like Tribes again.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Where is the Jetpack spawner in the Editor? Can't find it in actor classes.

Comment

It's a pickupfactory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfhoenix View Post
                It's a pickupfactory.
                Ah. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry. I still can't find it. I feel dumb, but there isn't a jetpack pickupfactory in the menu.

Comment

Look under Object->Actor->NavigationPoint->PickupFactory->UTPickupFactory . Keep in mind that you'll need to make sure that the jetpack package is actually loaded. You can do this manually by opening up the package from the generic browser or listing the package in UTEditor.ini, under the ModPackages list.

Comment

Wow. I feel extra dumb for not remembering to do that. Thanks man.

Comment

Any chance of re-cooking this for the PS3 since the update PS3 patch supposedly fixed texture issues.

Comment

On 3rd person on the ps3, the jet pack color changes to the gay pride flag!!

Comment

heres a link w/version 1.1 for ps3 it works fine
                            http://www.ut3mod.com/search/label/M...max-results=10

in 3rd person mode it does look kinds ****y it turns all black pink and green for some reason but it works great.

Comment

I am uploading the new version now and it looks great.

Comment

What exactly are you uploading?

Comment

Working...
                                X