Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-1on1-TrainingDay][PC/PS3 AVAilaBLE]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-1on1-TrainingDay][PC/PS3 AVAilaBLE]

CTF-1on1TrainingDay][ Release Version: 1.0
    PC AND PS3 VERSIONS AVAILABLE

1 on 1 Capture the Flag map for Unreal Tournament 3
    Based on the DM-TrainingDay from Unreal Tournament 2004

----------------------------
    General Info

Title: CTF-1on1TrainingDay][
    Filename: CTF-1on1TrainingDay][.zip
    Recommended Player Count: 2 Players
    Recommended Gameplay Types: Capture the Flag
    Version 1.0 Release Date: January 13. 2008

Credits:
    Me (Samuel Mendez) (aka Ignotium @Epic Boards) (aka StraTooS @Beyond Unreal Boards)

EPIC Games and the guy who made the first one

D4rkW4rr10r for the PS3 cookage

[SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/mgjvspbcka.jpg[/SCREENSHOT][SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/jljmvfdmiu.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/dwfbldkqij.jpg[/SCREENSHOT][SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/tjpkrsjpgd.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/zxzavulatb.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

================================================== ==================================

VERSION HISTORY

Ok, so this map DID make it into the BETA forums, but it didn't gota single complain/but/glitch/exploit or anything, so i just decided that it to be released

--------------
    Author's Notes/Especial Thanks
    --------------

A huge thanks to the Epic guys for releasing SUCH A FANTASTIC GAME, all this AMAZING TOOLS and all this AMAZING CONTENT.

Thanks to ShadeMistress over at Epic Forums for providing these fantastic Lava textures

Thank to the people that's constantly helping others with countless tutorials and resources to make this world, a better world for UT.

Especial thanks to Mr Hourences for his amazing tutorials

================================================== ==================================

PC DOWNLOAD

PS3 DOWNLOAD

-----------------------
    Copyright / Permissions
    -----------------------

This level is copyright 2008, by Samuel 'Ignotium' Mendez and EPIC Original/Layout/Idea/Concept

Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without my explicit permission.

ANY bug fixes, fixes, changes and tweaks will happen by me and me only. No person, (server/site/league) admin, 3rd party mapper or player is allowed to bring out a modified version of this map without my permission.

You MAY NOT charge any money for this map or any of its embedded content.

You MAY NOT cook/publish this map for PS3 without my permission.

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic media (internet (web/ftp),
    FIDO, local BBS, Magazine coverdisk etc.), provided you include this file.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
    (thanks Hourences for demo Readme on legal stuff/copytights)

Samuel Mendez - January 2008¬¬

That looks great keep up the awesome job.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRocker22 View Post
      That looks great keep up the awesome job.
      well thank you very much. I really like how this map ended up being. Is quite frantic a fast paced, plus it looks hot too

Thanks

Comment

I'm loving both your maps so far. Although they are remakes of classics, you've brought your own vibe to them using available content, but with awesome placement and great lighting.
        Great job!

Comment

if some ask you will u let them cook it for ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by mitran View Post
            if some ask you will u let them cook it for ps3?
            Only if the contact me though a PM and with serious proposal/words,i kinda want to make this formal

Comment

The cobra991 guy already cooked it and says it works fine, though i'd prefer a more formal approach for this matter, but blah..

Bump god dammit!

Comment

Nice job, Ignotium. I tried the map lgictf w/ gamespeed and ctf and it was a blast!
                I have only one favor to ask: Most of the guys in my clan don't play ctf, so would it be possible to get a DM version of this map? I'd really like to see this map on our servers.

Thanks for workin' hard for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Ranger View Post
                  Nice job, Ignotium. I tried the map lgictf w/ gamespeed and ctf and it was a blast!
                  I have only one favor to ask: Most of the guys in my clan don't play ctf, so would it be possible to get a DM version of this map? I'd really like to see this map on our servers.

Thanks for workin' hard for the rest of us.
                  Actually, this is a conversion of the DM version that's yet to be released, so you can bet on that DM version mate

BTW
                  PS3 VERSION UPLOADED AND READY TO GO

Comment

Awesome, thanks - installing now

Comment

Thank you thank you spo so much ! how nice of you too cook it for ps3 ! . thanks ! i will download it now , did realy need thies map !

Comment

fun

Comment

omg it looks realy good! and the fun part evry texture is in "Ram" no texture/shader "pop up" good use of textuers /shaders o ( playing it on ps3 ) its insane hard ! when thers 8 players , it gets realy cramed did die atlest 5 times in 5 seconds lol . ( not worth playing it >10 players 16 players is 2 insane .

Comment

Originally posted by mitran View Post
                            omg it looks realy good! and the fun part evry texture is in "Ram" no texture/shader "pop up" good use of textuers /shaders o ( playing it on ps3 ) its insane hard ! when thers 8 players , it gets realy cramed did die atlest 5 times in 5 seconds lol . ( not worth playing it >10 players 16 players is 2 insane .
                            LOL dude wtf! the idea is to play this 1vs1 and MAXIMUM 2vs2, 6 players in there is IMPOSSIBLE, but hey, your call :P

Comment

Works awesome on the PS3. This is a blast for a quick CTF game. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X