Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V6 now with artifacts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Released: BattleRPG V6 now with artifacts!

A completely operational RPG for UT3!

Features levels, experience, Mana, magic weapons, artifacts and FULL ability management. Has abilities like weapon speed, vampirism and quick foot, artifacts like god mode, spiderpig and Mana gambling and magic like rage, ultra gib and invisibility. It also has a custom RPG scoreboard, a custom RPG HUD, etc. Includes UT3 Invasion and Galtanors Invasion and custom versions of BattleRPG made to work together with them.

Go to http://www.onsrpg.com/battlerpg.php for download (including full source code), a player manual, an administrator manual and a developer manual.

New in V6:
    * Implemented 9 artifacts: Double Damage, God Mode, Flight, Spiderpig, Bonus, Kamikaze, Magic Weapon Maker, Max Magic and Mana Gambling.
    * Replaced 100 Mana bonus with the bonus artifact.
    * You now get bonus XP for killing someone with a much higher level than you.
    * Magic weapons now show how much extra damage they do.
    * Ultra GIB now had 5 levels with 50% extra damage per level.
    * The UT3 Invasion scoreboard now shows RPG levels (donated by Rodney Powers).

Custom BattleRPG HUD with magic, level, experience and Mana:

BattleRPG with Galtanor's Invasion:

BattleRPG menu where you can spend your hard earned RPG$ on abilities:

BattleRPG enhanced schoreboard showing PPH, Deaths and RPG Levels of all players:

Thanks! Will be uploading this to the server as soon as possible! Looking forward to playing it....

Comment

I've got a question. Is the mod only capable of working with onslaught or invasion? or will it work with any gametype?

Comment

it works on all gametypes

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknificent View Post
          I've got a question. Is the mod only capable of working with onslaught or invasion? or will it work with any gametype?
          Originally posted by Staticnova View Post
          it works on all gametypes
          Correct. I tested it with DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF and Warfare. It also contains custom versions for UT3 Invasion and Galtanors Invasion. The only thing I never tested it with is Duel.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
            * Spiderpig
            My head just exploded.

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
            * You now get bonus XP for killing someone with a much higher level than you.
            YEAH! I#m off to your server. Farming some Pharxmer

Comment

Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
              YEAH! I#m off to your server. Farming some Pharxmer
              My servers are not running it yet, I will probably install it there tomorrow morning, do not want to disturb the crowd currently playing there.

Comment

hi i tried cooking your mutator for ps3 and it worked. But when I add it and start a game, the game never finishes loading (infinite loading screen).

Do you know by what that could be caused?

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
                  hi i tried cooking your mutator for ps3 and it worked. But when I add it and start a game, the game never finishes loading (infinite loading screen). Do you know by what that could be caused?
                  I thought the PS3 only allowed script only mutators. So perhaps the scoreboard in BattleRPG is the cause of the problem. Are there any debugging tricks for the PS3? Or is it binary (it works or it doesn't)?

Comment

external packages are allowed as my successes with the ripper and jetboard mutators prove (they both use custom models and textures and they show up in the game)

and there is no debugging on ps3

Comment

Hm, that is going to make solving problems extremely hard :-S

Comment

Dude nice job aggain ! but its useless aggain for online play >>>> http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5...8232625ie2.jpg

Wonder why galtanor can compile to a difrent version and you not
                        And if ya gonan release every fiew days a new version stick it in the beta releases ..

only noobs upload files from there own server or ppl with 100mbit ,,, so please fix the version nr .u

Im not mad at you just iritate me i cant use it :P

Comment

jetboard

external packages are allowed as my successes with the ripper and jetboard mutators prove (they both use custom models and textures and they show up in the game)

what is that jetboard u speak of? sounds nice whatever it is

Comment

artifacts ?? yay !!

omg finally really rpg Invasion is back !!!
                            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                              omg finally really rpg Invasion is back !!! thank you
                              You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X