Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-WorldsElite (User Requested DM/Hangout Clan Map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

map looks very nice

screenshot make more bigger but map was kind of small ...
    Hope you make more big map then more fun ...
    thank you

Comment

Great map Shade it is great for a duel.

Comment

Too bad more PC people aren't downloading the PerfectTemple map, it is really sweet with a ton of players!

I personally enjoy the design and the size of the map.

Cheers,

Lexx000

Comment

This is a really nice map, good detail and nice for a small group. The problems I find is that you're maps are sometimes too big or too small for my tastes.

Comment

Well, as I said, this map was meant to be just a Hangout spot for a clan, not really a map for matches. If it was gonna be a real duel map, I'd probably make it about twice as big and add more Z-Axis fighting to it.

PerfectTemple was admittedly large, but I meant it to be a little big for a large number of people.

Area52, which is really close to completion now, is more in the Medium range you are probably looking for. It fits about 12 people, can fit 16 without being rediculous, but starts to feel a little empty under 7.

Comment

had a quick go against 7 bots on this map was fast paced mayhem. love it! looks great too. Top job again shademistress *realizes he hasnt been to the beta's for too long coz he hasnt even heard of area51 map

Comment

nice map thx for the good job^^

Comment

Working...
                X