Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Shrine2 [screenshots+D/L]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DM-Shrine2 [screenshots+D/L]

    This is a remake of one of my maps for ut2k4(DM-1on1-Shrine)

    Name: DM-Shrine2
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3
    Description:Small map designed for 2-6 players set in an asian themed temple.
    Comments: There are a few custom textures in this map.
    at the moment its only cooked for PC because im not sure how you do if for the ps3 ok.

    Download link: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Shrine.../fileinfo.html

    Screenshots:



    #2
    It seems like u and War Lozenge r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
    You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
      It seems like u and War Lozenge r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
      You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.
      sorry but you can't talk like that, these two guys worked very hard to bring these maps to us, the lazy users. You can't insult them even if they made the dumbest map ever. They may not be the best maps, but they worth a look

      Comment


        #4
        Suggestions never hurt anyone!!!
        Why were they first not seen as Alphas or Betas.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
          It seems like u and War Lozenge r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
          You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.
          No offense, but if you're going to call someone lazy, at least bother to use proper words rather than abbreviations.

          And I like this map. The more the better!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Eraysor View Post
            No offense, but if you're going to call someone lazy, at least bother to use proper words rather than abbreviations.
            !
            hahahaahahahaa

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Eraysor View Post
              No offense, but if you're going to call someone lazy, at least bother to use proper words rather than abbreviations.

              And I like this map. The more the better!
              +1 I love remakes of UT99 and UT2K4. Longest Yard...Idoma...etc. Even Epic had enough sense to keep Deck. Keep em coming you mappers.

              Comment


                #8
                This map wouldn't load on my PC.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
                  It seems like u and War Lozenge r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
                  You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.
                  What's the deal here. You have made these same comments on posts for other maps.
                  Let's say you make a map, spend tons on time on it and offer it in these forums before you make such selfish comments.
                  Constructive criticism is great, that's not what you offered.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                    What's the deal here. You have made these same comments on posts for other maps.
                    Let's say you make a map, spend tons on time on it and offer it in these forums before you make such selfish comments.
                    Constructive criticism is great, that's not what you offered.
                    Well If you read "all" of the comments you would understand by the top picture here.
                    Ppl usually show their work first as "Alpha, or Beta" first for the constructive comments ur looking for.
                    This is a full release section!!!

                    If they want to bypass the Beta mod Threads, then I believe they can handle the constructive criticism.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      again I am going to agree with ur-name-here. The majority of you that are ****** haven't even tried the map. I somewhat enjoy the layout of this map, so i can't criticize it too much, but if an author doesn't even want to take the time to release as beta (no matter how polished the map is beforehand) then he/she should be ready to receive criticism and possibly even ridicule.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by b0b7h3r1pp3r View Post
                        again I am going to agree with ur-name-here. The majority of you that are ****** haven't even tried the map. I somewhat enjoy the layout of this map, so i can't criticize it too much, but if an author doesn't even want to take the time to release as beta (no matter how polished the map is beforehand) then he/she should be ready to receive criticism and possibly even ridicule.
                        Ridicule? They're making these maps for YOU. Constructive criticism is fine, but if you don't like the map, give some feedback other than it lacks imagination. That type of feedback doesn't help anybody.

                        Also, maybe they're releasing these maps "as-is"? Should they be subjected to ridicule then? Nobody is forcing anybody to download anything, so don't feel you have some type of entitlement just because you've downloaded something. Nobody owes you anything.

                        Think you can do better? Put up, or shut up.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
                          Well If you read "all" of the comments you would understand by the top picture here.
                          Ppl usually show their work first as "Alpha, or Beta" first for the constructive comments ur looking for.
                          This is a full release section!!!

                          If they want to bypass the Beta mod Threads, then I believe they can handle the constructive criticism.

                          lol, because there was no alpha or beta posts, then you feel you must criticize?


                          i am currently learning the editor, and when it comes time to do my testing, i will do closed alpha and betas. once i post a map for d/l, they will be finals.


                          i plan on inviting a few select people for my testing to include players and other mappers. the way i see it, no one needs to d/l my maps if they dont like the way the screenshot looks, but nor do they have a right to comment on it if they do not.


                          Comment


                            #14
                            No map file in the .rar...

                            Ummm...might help to put the map file IN the archive

                            lol...please upload again! Thank you!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
                              Well If you read "all" of the comments you would understand by the top picture here.
                              Ppl usually show their work first as "Alpha, or Beta" first for the constructive comments ur looking for.
                              This is a full release section!!!

                              If they want to bypass the Beta mod Threads, then I believe they can handle the constructive criticism.
                              not everybody uses the beta section here for beta or alpha maps, I usually start off with my clan and see what they think first. then go from there.

                              as a mapper I like constructive criticism, if you don't like something, explain why and maybe possibilities to fixing them. saying something sucks isn't descriptive enough, do you want good maps? If you do then let the mappers know how and where they need to improve.

                              some might even say that, that kind of response LACKS IMAGINATION!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X