DM-Breathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Breathe

This is my second map for UT3. Finnished last year. Not likely to update it in the near future.

Download link: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Breath.../fileinfo.html
    (Please tell me if this link isnt working)

- outside area + inside area
    - 3 custom snow textures on the terrain
    - Probably best for about 8-12 players

any chance of cooking this for ps3?

Comment

Possibly need to have a look at some tutorials on how to do it first.

Comment

It seems like u and Zmaps r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
        You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.

Comment

Originally posted by ur-name-here View Post
          It seems like u and Zmaps r putting out maps that are very basic and with not much imagination. Ppl r going to realize this soon.
          You might try and spend alot more time on 1 to make them better than tring to establish yourselves as good modders.
          **** you posted the exact same thing 3 times. Plz stfu

Comment

Suggestions never hurt anyone!!!
            Why were they first not seen as Alphas or Betas.

You 3 maps from both of them within 3 hours. comeon

Comment

is there any chance that you would send me the unpublished .ut3 file for this map so I can cook it for the PS3? I cooked the one from the link but it's missing the outside ground textures (which is supposed to be snow I believe)

thanks in advance

Comment

Lighting is terrible outside other wise seems to be a decent map.No updates in the future?Too bad with the lighting issue you won't see it on many servers.Not everyone that visits servers has a top end cpu that they can max out the vid settings just to see.I could see the PS3 having probs with this too.

Comment

Working...
                X