No announcement yet.

DM-CrimsonDeath-TLY-2007 PS3 downloads LINKS FIXED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this the newer one with the correct map name in the list?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      is this the newer one with the correct map name in the list?
      This is the fixed version. It appears they posted the first version at UT3mod.com .....

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
        This is the fixed version. It appears they posted the first version at UT3mod.com .....

Ahh .. okay cool ... I will go ahead and install this now and let you for sure that it is fixed.

Comment

Well I used the file from the PS3 NA link and I hate to tell ya man but the map still comes up saying 2007 in the maplist ... the file is dated 1-12 so maybe you didn't update that link?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
            Well I used the file from the PS3 NA link and I hate to tell ya man but the map still comes up saying 2007 in the maplist ... the file is dated 1-12 so maybe you didn't update that link?
            When I get home I will.....hmmmm sure wish I had PS3 to test. Thanks Anuban!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
              When I get home I will.....hmmmm sure wish I had PS3 to test. Thanks Anuban!
              I'll be up just get me the file as soon as you can and I will check it for you immediately. You know how I feel about supporting fellow modders.

Comment

Working...
              X