No announcement yet.

DM-CrimsonDeath-TLY-2007 PS3 downloads LINKS FIXED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant dl zip files with the ps3 need another format plz i want to play to.... lol

Comment

yay its cooked YAY!!!

thanks crimson

**update - in deathmatch list it is only listed as "2007".. think you could have it display as "TLY-2007" or something?

Comment

i cant dl zip files with the ps3 need another format plz i want to play to.... lol
        Flux...you gotta download them with a computer and then unzip them to a USB Memory stick, memory card, etc. Or just got to http://www.ut3mod.com with you PS3 with the properly foldered memory stick in you PS3 and get the map that way.

Crimson...a message to you...I love what you did with the map with the extra weapons and area to roam...I was going to use this for instagib...but think using the real weapons would acutally be more fun...GREAT FREAKING WORK MAN...HOPE TO SEE MORE WORK FROM YOU SOON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P5ychoDooM View Post
          Flux...you gotta download them with a computer and then unzip them to a USB Memory stick, memory card, etc. Or just got to http://www.ut3mod.com with you PS3 with the properly foldered memory stick in you PS3 and get the map that way.

Crimson...a message to you...I love what you did with the map with the extra weapons and area to roam...I was going to use this for instagib...but think using the real weapons would acutally be more fun...GREAT FREAKING WORK MAN...HOPE TO SEE MORE WORK FROM YOU SOON!!!

Thanks! Keep your eyes out for CD-Wastelands Coming soon!

Comment

Dude Crimson the map is awesome. Thanks for the remake it looks great.
            The only gripe is that what shows up in the map list is, 2007. Can you change that?
            Thanks

Comment

I just got off an intens 8 man game in this map. It ran great (PS3). It plays just as good too. From the screenshots I didn't think I'd like it as much as Yard, but this map give alot more options. Awesome map.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
                I just got off an intens 8 man game in this map. It ran great (PS3). It plays just as good too. From the screenshots I didn't think I'd like it as much as Yard, but this map give alot more options. Awesome map.

I am glad you like it! When did you download it? Did it show up in your map rotation as just 2007?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
                  When did you download it? I thought that issue was taken care of....

Comment

this map really reminded me of the other Yard map... but larger in scale.... and i think a little backwards... but hey, both are extremely fun.... and i enjoyed it a lot... it froze the first time i tried it.... i think i pulled the Sd card out too fast... its been working fine since i reloaded it into my Content... thank you!!!.. great version!

Comment

Originally posted by Aratacus View Post
                      this map really reminded me of the other Yard map... but larger in scale.... and i think a little backwards... but hey, both are extremely fun.... and i enjoyed it a lot... it froze the first time i tried it.... i think i pulled the Sd card out too fast... its been working fine since i reloaded it into my Content... thank you!!!.. great version!

I am glad you liked it! Thanks for checking it out!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
                        I am glad you liked it! Thanks for checking it out!
                        yeah... i'm srry... i confused your map for another one called chop suey... YOURS IS MUCH BETTER... don't get me wrong, there's three maps that are essentially the same exact layout, just different scale, and different textures.... your's is very unique from the other two.. especially the layouts that are far off from the larger area..great fun!. friends all like it!.. thanks for the PS3 support!

Comment

Yea, it just says 2007 but I have the original version right now, If your re-made it with a new name someone else would have to let you know if it worked or not, cuz since I don't have a PC, I can't download these things right away unless they are an unzipped file. (PS3 can't unzip files) But as soon as Herby gets the new renamed version on his site, I'll DL that and let you know. But I'm sure you were able to fix it though. It's not something that's real difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ychoDooM View Post

my pc is fried.... i can only use the flash stick. hope he updates the site.

Comment

God this map is awesome! This is THE map I would use to show off my system. Just breathtaking. Keep making maps CrimsonDeath!

Comment

Originally posted by Skynet2017 View Post
                                God this map is awesome! This is THE map I would use to show off my system. Just breathtaking. Keep making maps CrimsonDeath!
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X