No announcement yet.

DM-CrimsonDeath-TLY-2007 PS3 downloads LINKS FIXED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, works perfectly but as mikehc69 said, it only appears as 2007 on the map list. Great work, thanks CrimsonDeath!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikehc69 View Post
      Its listed as just "2007" in the map list...but the map plays fine...better than fine in fact, it runs beautifully! Thanks again Crimson!

I am glad to hear that! I thought about changing the PS3 Friendly map name, but was affraid it would not work. Would it make it easier if I did that?

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
        I am glad to hear that! I thought about changing the PS3 Friendly map name, but was affraid it would not work. Would it make it easier if I did that?
        It would probably be easier to have the map name at least listed so not to cause any confusion.

But the important thing is that it works and playing on it is AMAZING. I already know this is going to be one of my favorite maps!

Comment

It would probably be easier to have the map name at least listed so not to cause any confusion.

But the important thing is that it works and playing on it is AMAZING. I already know this is going to be one of my favorite maps!

I will re-cook it and change the simple map to CD-TLY-2007

Comment

The links have been replaced for PS3. They now include a better map discription for the PS3. Enjoy!

Comment

this map is fun =)

Comment

Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
                this map is fun =)

Thank you!

Comment

please add this fantastic map on www.ut3mod.com so i and others can get it straight to the ps3 :]

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
                    please add this fantastic map on www.ut3mod.com so i and others can get it straight to the ps3 :]

How do I post it there....

Comment

just played themap on my PS3! its awesome! really nice job CrimsonDeath, i love all the details, the Skull statue looks incredible, would be nice to get a model of him ^^ i alos liked the hidden quake 3 cover

what i did not like so much is, the yellow lasers on the edges, they shine a little bit too much, but exept of the yellow lasers, the map is AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
                        just played themap on my PS3! its awesome! really nice job CrimsonDeath, i love all the details, the Skull statue looks incredible, would be nice to get a model of him ^^ i alos liked the hidden quake 3 cover

what i did not like so much is, the yellow lasers on the edges, they shine a little bit too much, but exept of the yellow lasers, the map is AWESOME!

I am glad you liked it! The statue is my mapping tag. He represents Crimson Death

Comment

Thanks again for cooking this. Its truly incredible and very addicting to play on. Its going to be in my rotation for quite awhile

Comment

Thanks again for cooking this. Its truly incredible and very addicting to play on. Its going to be in my rotation for quite awhile

Glad to hear it!

Comment

thx crimson! Very cool Map!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
                                I am glad you liked it! The statue is my mapping tag. He represents Crimson Death
                                of course i like it, please make some more quake 3 maps!!! BITTTTTE!

Comment

Working...
                                X