X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Idoma-FE

Name: DM-Idoma-FE
    Version: FINAL
    Compatibility: UT3 PC, version 1.1 or under and can be used in DM, Duel and TDM.
    Comments: This is the map Idoma, a small reminder of that it was in UT2004, although somewhat different.
    Screenshots:

Credits: Me, Grakola and clan [çøÁtL]
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Idoma+FErar/;9419689

Great!! I like this map a lot, looks very good!

Comment

Link not working

Comment

cooll map bump

Comment

Looks cool, please cook it for PS3

Comment

Small and nitpicky. But could you add a .int file aswell? So we don't get that generic image and no description? ><, just seems better.

Other then that, nicely done.

Comment

Very cool map, it plays great on the PS3. I love the BioRoom.
              Thanks

Comment

plzzzzz a link 4 ps3

Comment

I like they layout of this map. I was playing it with Multi-team earlier in a 4 man duel (PS3) and the layout and flow is great. An 8 man TDM would be intense here. I like it. Deffinetly a keeper.

Comment

It's a great map, a lot of fun, very well done, except it may be a bit too dark for what it's worth.

Comment

Original was much better in term of visuals. You'd better move map to beta section and work some more time on it.

Comment

umm... srry to be a dumb@ss, but where is the PS3 link?...

Comment

Thanks for the map. Users, go to ut3mod.com for the JAM files. Idoma can be downloaded [here]. Just click on the "PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK" link.

Lastly, the lighting is wrong for this map in its original state. It should be a bit brighter. I played this several thousand times I'm sure. But, if you are going for the whole "UT3 on PS3 darker is better" look, great!

Comment

Originally posted by Aratacus View Post
                            umm... srry to be a dumb@ss, but where is the PS3 link?...
                            here is it in ps3: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=598134

Comment

hey i really like the map bro. I just wish more time was spent on texturing. the ceiling matches the walls. its ugly in spots, but nice layout.

Comment

Working...
                              X