Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
    nice map but way too big for my taste!
    It's not that big, I just saw a skilled player get the map from flag to flag in less than 30 seconds.

Originally posted by NDN_Shadow View Post
    I remember a few pages back you said that the slowdown on the map offline was due to the Bot AI. I played the map offline with zero bots and realized you're right.

What's confusing me though, why isn't there this kind of lag on other maps offline? Do the doors run on a similar Bot AI?
    I just played online and noticed zero lag, even around the doors.

Comment

Please, play on our server (check my sig)

Comment

Im proud to call this a face map... you have really made a decent Face map... Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcAneTSGK View Post
          Im proud to call this a face map... you have really made a decent Face map... Great work.
          Thank you, I am glad some people get it. It can be innovative and still be Face.

Comment

WoW, approaching 5,000 dl's since the first release My best videogame related accomplishment to date!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoGzus View Post
              WoW, approaching 5,000 dl's since the first release My best videogame related accomplishment to date!
              5,001 downloading now looks great, was one of the few CTF map I ever played on UT99 Hope It`s still a Headshotter Dream lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtriaden View Post
                5,001 downloading now looks great, was one of the few CTF map I ever played on UT99 Hope It`s still a Headshotter Dream lol.
                It still is, we made sure of that.

Comment

Wish there was stats for your character, cuz I would love to know how many headshots I've accumulated throughout my career *hint hint epic*

Comment

LOL I just tried out this map using only my sniper rifle. Excellent perch spots. Genius.

Comment

Thx for this great map works fine on ps3 . Thx for making and cooking it .

Comment

Thx for this great map!

Comment

I have to admit, It does play fairly good for a Face map, it touches the tradition of the true style and really did had some good times playing it.

However, to be honest, I had to remove this from my PS3, however when my PC rolls around (2 more weeks of work, and my Bad boy will be complete), I WILL be playing this map a hell of alot.

Reason why I removed it from my PS3 was because of the slowdown, but before I removed it, I had a great time online.

Hope to see some more maps from you soon amigo.

Comment

As promised, i will be looking into a few of the issues after Epic puts out 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by NightEye View Post
                              As promised, i will be looking into a few of the issues after Epic puts out 1.2
                              Awesome the Pro version looks so much better! That version I want...

Comment

eey the map works great on ps3

Comment

Working...
                                X