Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Omega-Dragun View Post
    Awesome the Pro version looks so much better! That version I want...
    Sorry, that version you will never get, it's dead.

There are a few tricks I have learned which should help fix some of the lag, none of this though will be touched until I see what Epics next patch can do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    eey the map works great on ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NightEye View Post
    As promised, i will be looking into a few of the issues after Epic puts out 1.2
    Awesome the Pro version looks so much better! That version I want...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As promised, i will be looking into a few of the issues after Epic puts out 1.2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have to admit, It does play fairly good for a Face map, it touches the tradition of the true style and really did had some good times playing it.

However, to be honest, I had to remove this from my PS3, however when my PC rolls around (2 more weeks of work, and my Bad boy will be complete), I WILL be playing this map a hell of alot.

Reason why I removed it from my PS3 was because of the slowdown, but before I removed it, I had a great time online.

Hope to see some more maps from you soon amigo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx for this great map!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx for this great map works fine on ps3 . Thx for making and cooking it .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL I just tried out this map using only my sniper rifle. Excellent perch spots. Genius.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wish there was stats for your character, cuz I would love to know how many headshots I've accumulated throughout my career *hint hint epic*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xtriaden View Post
    5,001 downloading now looks great, was one of the few CTF map I ever played on UT99 Hope It`s still a Headshotter Dream lol.
    It still is, we made sure of that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NeoGzus View Post
    WoW, approaching 5,000 dl's since the first release My best videogame related accomplishment to date!
    5,001 downloading now looks great, was one of the few CTF map I ever played on UT99 Hope It`s still a Headshotter Dream lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WoW, approaching 5,000 dl's since the first release My best videogame related accomplishment to date!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ArcAneTSGK View Post
    Im proud to call this a face map... you have really made a decent Face map... Great work.
    Thank you, I am glad some people get it. It can be innovative and still be Face.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im proud to call this a face map... you have really made a decent Face map... Great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please, play on our server (check my sig)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X