Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you map makers have been awesome to us T___T thnx

Comment

Holy **** this is an awesome map! Works perfectly on the PS3 (framerate suffers a bit though, especially when using 3rd person and gibalicious mutators). Thanks for taking the time to cook this for us NeoGzus!

Comment

thank you, glad the test run worked. I think you should've edited your 1st post on the other one though like the others and change the topic to PC/PS3

Comment

Thank you sir..looks amazing!! DLing now. Thanks again

Comment

Just a note that the framerate does drop a lot at some points. It mostly happens around the main entrance when the door opens and closes. Otherwise, nice job.

Comment

it was great, played a quick match against some bots and toured around with the camera before it started.

the particle effects were awesome, everything looked good in your screenshots so I had high expectations and then I noticed it was moving! this map is made of win and awesome.

thanks again!

Comment

I tried a 6v6 botmatch with no mutators on to get a gauge for how it would run online and the framerate does take a big hit at different points. This is a pretty complex, open map and it might just be a bit much for the PS3. The strange part is that even with 11 bots and me running around the frame drops weren't as bad as just me running around in the bunker map, or the foggy room in Temple.

Comment

no WAY!... awesome... looks like it will give the PS3's memory a good workout... Nice detail... color's looks great.... i think epic Could learn something from you...lol... nice work.... i cannot thank you enough for a CTF map... the disk version really didn't have near enough.... thank you!

Edit:... nice map!... just played it... it goes well with the uberboard & colorcontrol mut.'s (among many others).... the detail for the space environment is a huge +plus+... enjoyed it very much... keep up the good work!

Comment

This map is honestly made for third person, gibalicious, and low gravity... Oh my God, that was one of the most enjoyable matches I have ever had in an FPS... This is what I've been waiting for. I'm going back to play another round. People need to download this map NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by fopums View Post
                      it was great, played a quick match against some bots and toured around with the camera before it started.

the particle effects were awesome, everything looked good in your screenshots so I had high expectations and then I noticed it was moving! this map is made of win and awesome.

thanks again!
                      Thank You, We spared no expense in adding, changing, testing, and optimizing for this map.

As a ex- CTF Clan player, I was most disappointed with the new CTF- Maps, since there is a certain formula to CTF that works and in many of the maps (minus Omicron Dawn,) Epic broke it.

We wanted to give you back this experience and we both feel this plays above all others. Enjoy!!

FINALLY I've finished this bad boy! with a kick in the *** from Nighteye (thanks for your support homie!)
                      Fixed as many bugs as I could with the help of a few testers and user feedback. This IS the FINAL version. U guys can thank nighteye for gettin me to work on it more. He help with some of the littlest details.
                      Thank you Neo. Neo is a machine. After we had the map to a point we liked, it was WAY too laggy and he spent days replacing/going through models changing them with similar, but lower polygon version. Also, many bugs you find at this point, are not up to us to fix, but Epic. There were a few things out of our hands, until further patches.

Originally posted by DSKEmilio View Post
                      Wow... I love it. It plays really great, and it has working automatic doors! Best map hands down for PS3. Completely professional...

I have to spread the word of this. XD Thanks NeoGzus, you're the best! Perfection.
                      I am glad you like the doors. Before, I jumped on the Team, I kept giving the suggestion and he refused. Eventually, he broke down though and after we both put them in, we came to a consensus how much better the game play and the look were with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                        I tried a 6v6 botmatch with no mutators on to get a gauge for how it would run online and the framerate does take a big hit at different points. This is a pretty complex, open map and it might just be a bit much for the PS3. The strange part is that even with 11 bots and me running around the frame drops weren't as bad as just me running around in the bunker map, or the foggy room in Temple.
                        We worked hard to give you such Framerate.

Comment

quite refined and tweaked from the original version..playing it now ;D

(i cant sleep qq)

Comment

I don't think Grinchy meant it as a criticism of your guys work, it's much appreciated believe me - there might be framerate drops in places, but it's still more than playable and is easily one of the best ps3 cooked maps yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious187 View Post
                              I don't think Grinchy meant it as a criticism of your guys work, it's much appreciated believe me - there might be framerate drops in places, but it's still more than playable and is easily one of the best ps3 cooked maps yet.
                              Notorious187, I didn't take it as bad criticism. We are quite proud of the frame rate we were able to achieve with as much put in. We wanted as many people to enjoy it as possible.

Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
                              thank you, glad the test run worked. I think you should've edited your 1st post on the other one though like the others and change the topic to PC/PS3
                              Let's let this thread die off please and keep all comments in the other version.

Comment

This map looks fantastic from the pics. I'll test this tomorrow morning when I wake up and give some feedback. I can't wait to give it a go. Wow it looks awesome from the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X