Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. i missed some fun in the past few days huh...

i guess if they don't want to share their created content that's fine..... but kinda doesn't make sense when it's a mod community... oh well... Epic tried to make something big for consoles and i guess not everyone wants to support their effort.

Anyways.....

Comment

Please keep this thread going, Dark. You've only gotten one person complaining, and he complains in a lot of threads. Obviously if someone wanted you to pull down one of your PS3 cooks for whatever crazy reason, you would do it. Don't let someone make it look like there is a problem where there isn't one.

Comment

I updated the download section on PSN@Home. Now every download page not only gives you the link to the thread on epicgames (like previously) but it also states the author of the mod.

And I will continue here but thx to Anuban I need to ask every author before cooking if I am allowed to do so. Therefore cooks will take longer to publish.

I got an idea. I'll make a thread now, in which every mod maker shall post if I am allowed to cook his stuff.

Comment

Like a little checkmark besides the authors willing to allow their mods be cooked by you? Eh, if it makes everyone happy, go for it. Looks like you got that guy off your back... Tch, wonder how long that'll last.

Comment

Yeah i made the new thread for you guys not for him.

Comment

Originally posted by D4rkW4rr10r View Post
              Yeah i made the new thread for you guys not for him.

wow, a-noobi- ut2 you made it! you won ball-less victory! yea! thanks to you i have to edit my favorites!

dark, i have two better ideas:
              1) give a f*ck on this son of a dog (my favorite)
              2) change the headline on this thread

nobody like a-noobie

Comment

Originally posted by sebi_kill View Post
                wow, a-noobi- ut2 you made it! you won ball-less victory! yea! thanks to you i have to edit my favorites!

dark, i have two better ideas:
                1) give a f*ck on this son of a dog (my favorite)
                2) change the headline on this thread

nobody like a-noobie
                D4rk has offered a lot to the ps3 community and we all owe him a big THANK YOU, i don't want to compare him with the other guy, although he looks promising. Nevertheless you should have in mind, that he did a lot for us and we shouldn't spit him in the face

Comment

He is banned.

Just a reminder: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...8&postcount=82

This thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X