M&M Maps and mutators Installer V2.1 [pic] [download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sounds good. It's the hard work of people in the community like you that might yet save UT3.

Good luck with the wedding!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there are plans for rar support. not for sub dirs as its not ment to place loose files within the map/mutator folder.. only zips. it manages sub dirs contains within zips but thats it for now.

as to when.. god knows, but it'l be done in the end. please note i work very long hours, away from home for days at a time.. and when i am home, im planning my wedding. so time is a very limited factor at the moment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the reply, just took me a while to find the right button for the map/mod installer.

Any plans for .rar/.7zip or sub folder support? I also had trouble with a couple of WAR maps which had Config .ini files aswell.

Great tool though. I'll have to play around and see what else I can do with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This tool is no longer supported.

ADMIN: please feel free to delete the thread.

Timbrewolf to install maps using V5 is straight forward. download maps from the internet which are in zip files, in to the dump folder which is located in the folder where the tweaker is installed. for example
    C:\Program Files\Rebellious Antics\Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker\dump\maps

once the zip files are in there... open the tweaker and you will see the zip files listed on the map management page. simply click install.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey there.

None of the download links for this seem to work anymore. I got the UT3 Tweaker V5 but can't work out how to use it to install maps.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Elohim View Post
    Haha! I'm looking to create a cache cleaner myself with Visual Studio 2008. I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own
    and thats exactly why i didnt bother to say do your own homework

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
    lol.. took days of planning and trial and error think il keep that one to myself
    Haha! I'm looking to create a cache cleaner myself with Visual Studio 2008. I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice So how are you determining if the file is a map, mutator, etc?
    lol.. took days of planning and trial and error think il keep that one to myself

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice So how are you determining if the file is a map, mutator, etc?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any ideas on if that might change? I'm wondering if there is someway to find out the file type, either by looking at the file data directly or from the hash value generated in the cache.ini file. Is that a hash value of the file name?
    take a look here
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...&postcount=222

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i know what your after, but its not possible currently due to epic changing the way the cache.ini works in UT3
    Any ideas on if that might change? I'm wondering if there is someway to find out the file type, either by looking at the file data directly or from the hash value generated in the cache.ini file. Is that a hash value of the file name?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is looking pretty interesting! Will give it a go when you release v4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is just too good to be true.
    IMO, every game has a "Must have" application. Typically they are mod launchers, bot launchers, mod/map installers, tweakers, etc.
    It's pretty clear to me that this will be that program for UT3.
    I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    picture here MasterB

[shot]http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/38497/2000777436773724596_rs.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Integrating these 2 programs is a great idea.
    One combined tool to tweak Ut3 and install mods and mutators.
    This is looking better and better!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X