X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this uninstal the files as well?

Comment

Originally posted by AdenTallon View Post
      Is there a way to make these maps show up in the ingame list?
      I normally start up a dedicated server by starting the game and creating that way for dedicated.
      So i'm looking to add these to a map list.

if not can someone point me in the right direction to do this with a dedicated server?
      you would be better off making a post in the server section of the forum with regards to custom maps

Comment

Neoknight this version no, the next version does, however that is not released as yet

Comment

a couple of new screenshots of the next version

[shot]http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/37764/2003644466445605979_rs.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/38062/2001416280010554246_rs.jpg[/shot]

Comment

[shot]http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/41582/2001502743127786253_rs.jpg[/shot]

righty this is finished. just have a few people doing some Beta runs on it, and once the ok is back it will be released so sometime in the next 24 hours

Comment

I'll have to try this because one of the most important mods for 2004 IMO was the map installer which did the same thing for maps, mods/mutators, and even models. But one question.....does it also list the maps and mods it has instaklled and allow you to choose any of them and UN-INSTALL them too? If not it should, as that was an important aspect of the one i used for 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by iknowjohnny View Post
                I'll have to try this because one of the most important mods for 2004 IMO was the map installer which did the same thing for maps, mods/mutators, and even models. But one question.....does it also list the maps and mods it has instaklled and allow you to choose any of them and UN-INSTALL them too? If not it should, as that was an important aspect of the one i used for 2004.
                the version which will be released within the next 24 hours does. hang on until then

Comment

Thanks Brad.G I have and thanks for this utility it is great. Looking forward to the new one. How long you going to keep it in Beta?

Comment

Originally posted by AdenTallon View Post
                    Thanks Brad.G I have and thanks for this utility it is great. Looking forward to the new one. How long you going to keep it in Beta?

it will be released by tomorrow afternoon. its 9PM here now.

Comment

Version 2.0 released. please see first post for details

Comment

Good job Brad, im testing it now, I think that's a genius idea to be able to connect, and download straight from a server, then immediately put it in game... 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by HereComesDeath View Post
                          Good job Brad, im testing it now, I think that's a genius idea to be able to connect, and download straight from a server, then immediately put it in game... 10/10
                          There are a couple of bugs ive stumbled across after reading the server logs but they are nothing major..

basically errors occur when people change directories or click on an item in the list before the readme file has loaded ( every time you click on an item it loads the related readme file for it)

il just code it to not allow you to click another item until its finished loading.. no biggie.

just a tip for all: if you click on an item, wait for the readme file to popup on the right before you select another to avoid the bug.

if you do get an error saying directory couldnt be found, just disconnect and reconnect

oh and one other thing... i noticed people are double clicking an item... you dont have to, and as it is now with the bug mentioned above it will cause your problems. this is mentioned in the instructions too.

Comment

Hey Brad, i just wanted to test your nice tool but i got this error:

Comment

Raze so that was you was it lol.. i was watching you on the server...

read my above post, you were clicking too much before the readme files were loading

not your fault, i should have coded it to prevent this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                                Raze so that was you was it lol.. i was watching you on the server...

read my above post, you were clicking too much before the readme files were loading

not your fault, i should have coded it to prevent this.
                                lol ok! Watch me, i'm going to try it again

Comment

Working...
                                X