• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&M Maps and mutators Installer V2.1 [pic] [download]

Version 2.1

M&M works in two ways.

Manual Install
    you can manually install maps and mutators by placing the files in to the dump folder and installing them

NOTE: DO NOTput files of maps and mutators in the folder at the same time. its perfectly fine to throw lots of maps in there and install them at the same time.. or lots of mutators. but you cannot mix them as they share the same file extensions.

also please note you cannot put folders within the folder. it does not read sub directories, but no doubt it will in future releases.

Download and auto install
    Version 2.0 Features the ability to connect to our server, so you can download and install maps and mutators automatically on the fly

File Management
    This application will store what maps and mutators you have installed, which gives you the option to easily uninstall them by simply ticking them in the list, and clicking on the recycle bin button.

Regards

Brad

http://files.filefront.com/MMzip/;94.../fileinfo.html

[shot]http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/41582/2001502743127786253_rs.jpg[/shot]

Changelog
    #######
    Updated to V2.1
    Fixed bug where directories could not be loaded while browsing the server.
    Fixed bug where items would duplicate when clicking the refresh button
    Changed bytes total to display MB & KB

once the tool has installed them it will remove them from the folder to save you hassle.

waiting for a mod manager instead,
    my boot disk can't carry more.

Comment

its 800KB lol

what do you mean mod manager anyway?

Comment

What are the Paths u use for this?

Mutator´s *.ini, *.int, *.u and*.upk in MyGames/Scriptfolder works as well, because of the clarity

Comment

all mutator files go in the installation directory... int in localization, u and upk in another, ini in my games config folder

Comment

Please answer my question specifically

Comment

Originally posted by Donzi View Post
              Please answer my question specifically
              thats a bit forward. i just gave you an answer, which tells you where they go, this is a free app, i put it on here for people to download, not to ask questions on how its made im very tired, im not going through my source again double checking the strings.

Comment

sry that ur tired here it is 3pm ^^
                its not the source, its only UT3 can read in more folders.
                so i put all mut-files in one folder. so, if i use your tool, i cant find any mut-files in 1 or 2 folders, to example delete them.
                that why i ask which folder u use.

*****ing google translate-help ^^*

Comment

My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config -->> where all .ini files go (settings file)

- C:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC -->> place all .u and .upk files here

- C:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Localization\(language i.e. INT) -->> place all .int files here.

its 2pm here.... but ive been awake 28 hours

Comment

thanks for the info´s ill send u a pm

Comment

no problem

future version will log the mutators/maps you have installed and display them in a list on this applications GUI, which you can browse through and delete the ones you dont want anymore, or back them up at a click of a button.

Comment

what i mean by mod manager:
                        want to select a list of mutators, maps and mods from an other folder than mygames, or unreal tournament 3 base folder and launch the game with the selected mods enabled.
                        or just have the possibility to put all add-ons in a folder that can be located anywhere.

my boot partition and my second harddisk are both full, just want an issue, my second partition is free...

Comment

You're the **** man.(im the original one who requested it) Im going to test it now, and get back to you on the performance.

Comment

question:

would it be a big issue if you could only add one map or mutator at a time using this tool?

Comment

version in development

[shot]http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/40046/2002249927524391227_rs.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Working...
                              X