• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Bunker - Release - PS3 and PC

For pics and updates
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596335

Download - For both PC and PS3

http://hosted.filefront.com/jjppzz

Thanks to those who play tested the map.
    Enjoy.

Looks nice! Downloading now. The more well made CTF and VCTF maps that come out, the merrier! 6 of each just doesn't quite cut it.

Comment

Bunker looks great going to test it now on the PS3. Thanks.

Comment

Downloading to try on my PS3 tonight!!

Comment

Just tried it. LOVE the level design. The only minor quip I have with it is that the frame rate takes a little dip whenever you're looking at the trees in the exterior (they are nice looking though).

Nice map thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for the PS3 love!

Comment

As said by mike it does drop on the fps a bit when looking at the trees. It is definitely noticeable. You can tell the PS3 is being taxed. Besides that the map looks amazing. Maybe you can drop the res on the trees when you get a chance. I am sure all the PS3 players will appreciate it. Thanks

PS- Congrats on bringing the FPS down on the PS3. That is what I call detail.

Comment

thanks for thinking of the PS3 ^^

Comment

umm.....why is it in .rar though?.... it should be a standard zip file.... otherwise i have to get winace or something to use it..... well... thanks anyway... i'll find an alternate route.... we need more CTF maps... the game didn't come with enough.... and too many people make DM maps... great job...!!

Edit: yeah, i ended up having to get it from UT3Mod.com.... i think to stay consistent, and to keep things less confusing... please make future PS3 mods in the Zip file for this site... don't get me wrong... this map is awesome!! it was really no inconvenience for me... i think a lot of people might not get to play your map on PS3, since you used a different system.... great work though.... can't wait for that other map of yours to come on through to the other side...

Comment

Originally posted by Aratacus View Post
                    umm.....why is it in .rar though?.... it should be a standard zip file.... otherwise i have to get winace or something to use it..... well... thanks anyway... i'll find an alternate route.... we need more CTF maps... the game didn't come with enough.... and too many people make DM maps... great job...!!

Edit: yeah, i ended up having to get it from UT3Mod.com.... i think to stay consistent, and to keep things less confusing... please make future PS3 mods in the Zip file for this site... don't get me wrong... this map is awesome!! it was really no inconvenience for me... i think a lot of people might not get to play your map on PS3, since you used a different system.... great work though.... can't wait for that other map of yours to come on through to the other side...
                    Umm, you could download winrar for free, which extracts .zip, .rar, .jar, and some others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Comment

I wonder if it's really the detail taxing the PS3 though. I noticed there's tons of HOM (hall of mirrors) behind the trees, and I remember from the last time I mapped seriously in Doom and Quake games and such, that having that meant your map was 'open' and would cause slowdowns like we're seeing here.

I just would think the entire map would be slow because it's so open if it wasn't the open parts of the map that was causing the problem.

Comment

I have no idea what that guy is talking about with the rar files, I think every single one of the PS3 maps I'd DL'd have been in .rar

Thanks a lot for cooking this one up though, I should be able to check it out soon!

Comment

hey i like your map. but there are some frame rate issues when you go outside on the ps3. feels like there's to much texturing in the trees. but well done.

Comment

Good map, thanks

PS3 owner

Comment

Must not stare at the pretty deadly trees, causes major framerate dips

Comment

Working...
                              X