Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V5 now with Invasion and Invasion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well i'll figure a way to have Galtators show up and not the other one. Yep, sure enough easy to do, hope it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just tested in Invasion Game

it working good !!!
    now we need artifact and more new monsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cook for ps3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
    One thing on the mana: I find it quite annoying that i get all weapons automatically when my mana reaches 100. Because i'm saving it in most cases for my ultra gib enchant. I'd like an option where i can choose to save my mana or instantly use it for "special enchants" (Beware: IDEA!), which could be "All Weapons", "God Mode", "Redeemer Minigun" etc....
    Artifacts is next on my list, I will probably make the current bonus an artifact. So then you can decide how to spend your Mana.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
    I just can't wait til the gameplay is done and you can work on fixing the RPG menu.
    I agree the menu could be nicer (and probably I will improve it once I completed the artifacts) but everything works. There are already several popular servers running BattleRPG.

Also, what does the PPH mean/stand for?
    Points per hour.

Another thing, I'd be cool if you made 2 seperate downloads 1 which has the UT3 Invasion and the other having Glanators, cause i know lots of people will only like 1 of the Invasions.
    I do not want to do that, I prefer 1 package containing all the bits, simpler to distribute and simpler to maintain.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome, another version.

I just can't wait til the gameplay is done and you can work on fixing the RPG menu.

Also, what does the PPH mean/stand for?

Another thing, I'd be cool if you made 2 seperate downloads 1 which has the UT3 Invasion and the other having Glanators, cause i know lots of people will only like 1 of the Invasions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice progress, keep the features coming ^^

One thing on the mana: I find it quite annoying that i get all weapons automatically when my mana reaches 100. Because i'm saving it in most cases for my ultra gib enchant.

I'd like an option where i can choose to save my mana or instantly use it for "special enchants" (Beware: IDEA!), wich could be "All Weapons", "God Mode", "Redeemer Minigun" etc....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great!! Love this btw. i'm dutch too Bedankt voor deze geweldige RPG mod, echt fantastisch xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice, I can only dream of playing this on my ps3 due to the limitations.

Leave a comment:

• Released: BattleRPG V5 now with Invasion and Invasion!

A completely operational RPG for UT3! Implements levels, experience, Mana, magic weapons and FULL ability management with abilities like weapon speed, vampirism and quick foot and magic like rage, ultra gib and invisibility. It also has a custom RPG scoreboard, a custom RPG HUD, etc.

Now includes UT3 Invasion and Galtanors Invasion and custom versions of BattleRPG made to work together with them.

Go to http://www.onsrpg.com/battlerpg.php for download (including full source code), a player manual, an administrator manual and a developer manual.

Custom BattleRPG HUD with magic, level, experience and Mana:

BattleRPG with Galtanor's Invasion:

BattleRPG menu where you can spend your hard earned RPG$ on abilities:

BattleRPG enhanced schoreboard showing PPH, Deaths and RPG Levels of all players:
Working...
X