Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V5 now with Invasion and Invasion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    More like attributes vs skills.

Attributes:
    Max Health
    Max Damage
    Weapon Speed
    Max Mana (?)
    Movement Speed
    Damage Reduction
    Etc.

Skills:
    Vampirism
    Dodge Jump
    dont have time to think of more at this time. May make a larger list for you later.

Attributes can be as simple as, you raise the level, those attributes increase.

Skills can probably be used if you have the mana to use them. Perhaps they can be used like relics, only you always have them?

Just throwing out ideas.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by instagibbed View Post
    The exploit found was actually just me not knowing how to add and subtract.

(some **** to make it stop whining about too short messages)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ColdfireRik View Post
    Great!! Love this btw. i'm dutch too Bedankt voor deze geweldige RPG mod, echt fantastisch xD
    You're welcome, graag gedaan .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zidane01970 View Post
    BattleMode, curious question; will you guys over at Onsrpg be hosting an (Preferably Glutanor) invasion RPG server?
    I already launched a Invasion BattleRPG server (and used Galtanor).

Originally posted by zidane01970 View Post
    Also, another suggestion; maybe impliment some sort of Skill System (Not abilities, but skills) that can be used on the Numpad on the right as macros rather then the top numbers? Or maybe shift/alt + a letter, xD I think that'd be great. Different interesting things maybe.
    What would be the difference between skills and abilities?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Let me elaborate, in Invasion RPG, you can pick up a monsters weapon after it drops and if it ends up being a magic weapon, and you already have another type of that same weapon, you will have 2 of that same weapon. This part where this is an annoyance is if you have two of all weapons, you end up having a very long weapon list and you cannot use dual enforcers.
    Ah that makes sense. The monsters are probably using the regular weapons instead of the magic ones. Not sure yet how I can fix that, perhaps the Invasion mod needs to be adapted to solve this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also found a bug that allowed one of the monsters to leave a darkwalker which allowed me to enter it, however I could not leave once I entered it.
    Seems like an Invasion bug to me, please contact the Invasion author about that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ventuz View Post
    if it's not possible to make it Mutator only, then can't you make it as Total Conversion?
    Please note I didn't make the Invasion part, I made BattleRPG (which is a mutator).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BattleMode, curious question; will you guys over at Onsrpg be hosting an (Preferably Glutanor) invasion RPG server?

Also, another suggestion; maybe impliment some sort of Skill System (Not abilities, but skills) that can be used on the Numpad on the right as macros rather then the top numbers? Or maybe shift/alt + a letter, xD I think that'd be great. Different interesting things maybe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Might as well make it so that if a weapon that is dropped is a magic weapon it would turn yours into one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
    Weird, I have not been able to do that (actually I wanted to implement this on purpose so people could have multiple weapons of the same type but with different magic, but I have not figured out how yet).
    Let me elaborate, in Invasion RPG, you can pick up a monsters weapon after it drops and if it ends up being a magic weapon, and you already have another type of that same weapon, you will have 2 of that same weapon.

This part where this is an annoyance is if you have two of all weapons, you end up having a very long weapon list and you cannot use dual enforcers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also found a bug that allowed one of the monsters to leave a darkwalker which allowed me to enter it, however I could not leave once I entered it.

The exploit found was actually just me not knowing how to add and subtract.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if it's not possible to make it Mutator only, then can't you make it as Total Conversion?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a bug that allows you to pick up multiple types of the same weapon.
    Weird, I have not been able to do that (actually I wanted to implement this on purpose so people could have multiple weapons of the same type but with different magic, but I have not figured out how yet).

And an exploit that I have not been able to reproduce that allows you to have free RPG$. I'll post more information on the exploit as I get it.
    Yes please. It seems a tad unlikely since RPG$ are not actually stored somewhere, they are derived from one's level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ventuz View Post
    cook for ps3?
    AFAIK that is not possible, the PS3 only supports mutators which only contain script. So e.g. monsters are not possible and menu needed to buy abilities is also not possible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a bug that allows you to pick up multiple types of the same weapon. And an exploit that I have not been able to reproduce that allows you to have free RPG$. I'll post more information on the exploit as I get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X