Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V5 now with Invasion and Invasion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The following files need to be placed in the UTGame/Config folder (Normally located in "My Documents/My Games":

UTGaltanorsInvasion006.ini
    UTGaltanorsInvasionMonsters.ini
    UTGaltanorsInvasionWaves.ini

These files need to go in your "UTGame/Published/CookedPC/GaltanorsInvasion" folder:

GaltanorsInvasionContent006.upk

These files need to go in your "UTGame/Published/CookedPC/Localization/INT" folder:

GaltanorsInvasion.int

These files need to go in your "UTGame/Published/CookedPC/Script" folder:

GaltanorsInvasion006.u

These files need to go in your "UTGame/Published/CookedPC" folder:

BattleRPG.u
    UI_Scenes_BattleRPG.upk

If there are any older versions of BattleRPG or Galtanors Invasion, it will not run properly.

Comment

I actually fixed it. For whatever reason I had to place BATTLERPG inside of Program Files/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGAME/Config and /CookedPC also. 0.o it was weird.

Comment

Alright. I fixed that; but now for whatever reason no matter what I purchase with rpg$ everything goes into quickfoot >_<

Comment

Originally posted by zidane01970 View Post
          Alright. I fixed that; but now for whatever reason no matter what I purchase with rpg$ everything goes into quickfoot >_<
          lol

It's difficult to tell which skill you have selected, but make sure the brackets [] are surrounding the appropriate skill you wish to purchase, then select buy.

Comment

Instagibbed. I'm sorry to seem like an ***, but i'm not stupid. I tried it with all skills. I'm sick of people treating me like some kid, i'm an adult and I was sure others were selected. No matter what it purchases "Quickfoot" even when Health Bonus, Vampirism, ect. are selected it's always Quickfoot. I don't have a freaking clue what's going on.

Comment

I was sure others were selected. No matter what it purchases "Quickfoot" even when Health Bonus, Vampirism, ect. are selected it's always Quickfoot. I don't have a freaking clue what's going on.
              This is weird, I have not run into that problem yet. Does it work if you go to one of the BattleRPG servers? I also find it odd that you have to put it in the game directory to get it to work, it should all work if you put it in the proper My Games directories. Perhaps somehow one of your ini's got changed the wrong way, or some other file is in the way. You could consider cleaning UT3 up (if everything else fails by reinstalling it) to get rid of whatever is in the way.

Comment

Instagibbed. I'm sorry to seem like an ***, but i'm not stupid. I tried it with all skills. I'm sick of people treating me like some kid, i'm an adult and I was sure others were selected. No matter what it purchases "Quickfoot" even when Health Bonus, Vampirism, ect. are selected it's always Quickfoot. I don't have a freaking clue what's going on.
                No worries. Often times, the problem lies in something very simple. I'm not accusing you of being stupid, I'm just looking for the most obvious answer first and if that doesn't work, perhaps we can find something a little more complex. Basic troubleshooting.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                  This is weird, I have not run into that problem yet. Does it work if you go to one of the BattleRPG servers? I also find it odd that you have to put it in the game directory to get it to work, it should all work if you put it in the proper My Games directories. Perhaps somehow one of your ini's got changed the wrong way, or some other file is in the way. You could consider cleaning UT3 up (if everything else fails by reinstalling it) to get rid of whatever is in the way.
                  Yes, it still works on the BattleRPG official servers. I got it working with invasion and another problem arose.

I tried reinstalling (Well, overwriting) the configs, and .u. Should I overwrite the .upk or whatever it is also?

Also, I don't know if this helps but for whatever reason I had to install it in both My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3 (In the proper directories there) along with inside of Program Files/Unreal Tournament 3 (Same directories as it says to in the My Games area.) that's when it started working with Invasion; but then I went to buy and it bought quickfoot on all of them.

Comment

Excuse the double post; uhh. I put the default Config back in (I edited it for my SuperRPG LOL, increased maxes) and Dodge jumping is at the top instead of quickfoot. Anyways; now everything goes to dodge jump, or tries to (Since there's only one level nothing with purchase.) it goes to whatever is up top. It's frigging weird.

Comment

is that the beta invasion or some *FINAL* invasion :?

Comment

An idea for coders/makers of mods/files to give every release a difrent number example

BattleRPG001.u
                        BattleRPG002.u

kuz when use redirect server like gameservers.net ( in this case the file is small ) you get a version mismatch when wanna try download kuz other earlier version are there

And only way yo get downlaods working from fast redirect is to set Allowdownloads=False in this case actyaly you enable fast redirect downloads and block uploads from server side ( with other words i need to upload all my custom files to redirect but have a version mismatch ) this is what i get , >>>> http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6...0801557sq1.jpg <<<

Comment

Originally posted by godmode0 View Post
                          An idea for coders/makers of mods/files to give every release a difrent number example

BattleRPG001.u
                          BattleRPG002.u

kuz when use redirect server like gameservers.net ( in this case the file is small ) you get a version mismatch when wanna try download kuz other earlier version are there

And only way yo get downlaods working from fast redirect is to set Allowdownloads=False in this case actyaly you enable fast redirect downloads and block uploads from server side ( with other words i need to upload all my custom files to redirect but have a version mismatch ) this is what i get , >>>> http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6...0801557sq1.jpg <<<
                          Unfortunately renaming mutators is a disaster with UT3 since you have to rebuild all your UI stuff (replace all the panels). The BattleRPG .u is relatively small (much smaller then a map) so if the redirect cannot support it you could consider letting UT3 handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by >_> ¿ {MEX} ? <_< View Post
                            is that the beta invasion or some *FINAL* invasion :?
                            You have to ask that to the authors of the Invasion mods. BattleRPG is not beta.

Comment

Excuse the double post; uhh. I put the default Config back in (I edited it for my SuperRPG LOL, increased maxes) and Dodge jumping is at the top instead of quickfoot. Anyways; now everything goes to dodge jump, or tries to (Since there's only one level nothing with purchase.) it goes to whatever is up top. It's frigging weird.
                              This is very very weird. I have no idea why it does that on your system. Since it works for you when you go to a BattleRPG server it must somehow be some local configuration problem. But I have no clue what it might be.

Comment

What an amazing mod. Kept me playing all night ^^ thanks a lot man this made my day!

Comment

Working...
                                X