X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Atriana... Full Download w/ Pics!

Name: DM-Atriana
    Version: Full
    Description:A run and gun map with 4 levels based inside an atrium with a Chinese theme. This is our very first UT series map so constructive comments are welcome.
    Players: 2-16
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Atrian.../fileinfo.html
    ScreenShot:
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/at_forum.png[/shot]

Thanx to: My awesome wife who worked real hard on this map, EPIC games forums for every1s help and EPIC for the great game and tool.

Looks very cool. Would love to try it out on my PS3 if you didn't mind cooking it.

Comment

I don't really know what that means but of course I would do that for you if you or some1 would explain how to cook it for PS3.
      Thank You.

Comment

http://www.epicgames.com/download/ps3modtools.exe

All I know is that the mod tools received the above update and it gives you the option of exporting or "cooking" mods for PS3 as well. I have no idea how it works though as I don't have the Editor or anything unfortunately.

Comment

Okay thank you. I will try and sort that for you.
          Thanx for your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Me|eE View Post
            Okay thank you. I will try and sort that for you.
            Thanx for your interest.
            No thank u for making such an interesting looking map. If you can't get it to work though don't worry about it...other mod makers seem to be having some trouble converting to PS3 currently. We may need to wait for Epic to explain how to do it exactly..

Comment

A little plugg for "fall" as he is the first person in the general public to successfully convert a Mutator Mod to the PS3. ACTIONCAM ftw!....heh

I have tried this map on my PC and it's a neat dueling type map. I vote for a conversion!

Comment

I will surely look into it tomorrow about converting this map. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Real Good TDM

Ran smooth with my comp.
                  First thought something wrong with bots, but forgot to set setting higher.
                  Samuri Statues look good in game, with the oriental music too.
                  looks like u put some time into it with other fixtures too.

Real Good Job
                  Thks

Wife loves it too. She likes the oriental style.

Comment

lol ur-name-here i did the same thing, thought the bots seemed dopier than a 50yo billionare that thinks lindsay lohan is bonking them coz theyre sexy. Turns out I was the dopey one, difficulty= average. Lovely map, fun to play thank you for your work

Comment

First off I love the idea and layout. Great ideas. However, I hate random static meshes that are distastefully placed everywhere, which I find here. The bots also seemed to get stuck when trying to walk up the ramps quite often. The lighting is also not that well done at all. Great first map though, very nice! Keep it up.

Comment

We thank you all for the comments. We are pleased people seem to enjoy our map.
                        And also any1 know why on "filefront" it only says this file has been downloaded once?lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikehc69 View Post
                          No thank u for making such an interesting looking map. If you can't get it to work though don't worry about it...other mod makers seem to be having some trouble converting to PS3 currently. We may need to wait for Epic to explain how to do it exactly..
                          I got this from reading the forums so we may have to wait. Sorry.

"There are 4 maps and a mutator, Epic it's the only at the moment that can cook up maps, and until Sony signs some papers, we'll have to wait for Epic to cook'em for us, once these are signed they would release a patch for the people to do so, and everyone with the editor will be allowed to do it."

Comment

The editor was just updated today w/ instructions on how to convert to PS3:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597312

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Me|eE View Post
                              I will surely look into it tomorrow about converting this map. Thank you for your interest.
                              Thanks you very much for the time you'll pass on it!!
                              there is some error so if you can't make this done it's a trouble with the tools, some people report that they have somme bender error with stealth etc etc...
                              I understand nothing but if you have somethings like this don't worry you're not alone lol

Comment

Working...
                              X