• Show
Clear All

VCTF-FeelGoodINC - Ver 3.0 PC/ 2.0 PS3 Updated Dec 18 08

Name: VCTF-FeelGoodINC
    Version: 3.0 Final Updated pc
    Version: 2.0 Final Updated ps3
    Players: 2 to 16
    Author:karmatized@gmail.com

Dont mess with the bots, they know the map up and down and will play even when your not
    FULL BOT SUPPORT

The map is based on the music video Feel Good INC

Also yes the windmill has a realtime animated component shadow.

PC and PS3 version Download Link
    Click here to download

Changes made to version 3.0
    fixed stinger sounds

Changes made to version 2.0
    Redid internal windmill textures
    Moved keg o health to top ad removed 1 of the sniper pickups.
    replaced keg o healths old location on the lower end of windmill with a arvil with no aditional ammo for it.
    switched the snot gun with stinger
    Upped the resolution on the terrian
    Did minor lighting and color adjustments.
    (Changed Feelgood song for intrumental version of it. PC Version only)
    Fixed issue with people not being able to adjust the volume of music or shut it off if they did not like the song.

Screenshot PC and PS3 Version

Sample of concept

ill give it a shot I love that group to does it have the music with the map?

EDIT:
    Just got done playing it for like 5min its a nice map but its way to bright and inside the windmill the shadowing is pretty bad. The map is fun especially with the car but just fix the lighting outside and in the windmill and you will have a kick *** map

Comment

shadowing inside the windmill is epics fault.

Theres no way to have the windmill shadows otherwise. Sadly though they cast through everything. Thats beyond my control.
      Theres a thread about animated dynamicemitionactors shadows casting through the whole world. Theres no way around that.

Lighting is ment to be bright

Comment

just wanted to know thats all its fun fragging listening to feel good INC.

Comment

This map + Invasion = awesome carnage.

This is great but for vctf itsto small for my taste.

Comment

Sweet, nice job.
            But really small

Comment

its really more so a ctf map, but modified for vctf. the small ammount of vehicles used helps to not make it spammy and also to give each team a defence breaker

Comment

Nice funny map, Dont like the music... A map can have music but watch what kind of music you choose for your map... choose apropiate one that goes with the game(UT3)

Small maps can be VCTF maps too! i remember Bedrooms and that one with the Toillets in UTK4...

This maps name should be VCTF Windmill... and take out the crappy song and put something more adequate for UT game...

The map has potential...

Comment

yeah music is a prefered thing but hey u can always bind a hotkey to mute just music if ur not into it

Comment

Holy fishing ****. A map can always be ****, even if it has a good concept. But I don't care, you made a FEEL GOOD INC MAP. When I saw the forum thread I was thinking "That had better be what I think it is" :P

I'll probably just turn on god mode and walk around a bit

Comment

nice little map but after 10 mn the music is becoming really annoying.

Comment

its funny thats what everyone says about dynamic music so far, lol damned if you do damned if you dont huh

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
                          its funny thats what everyone says about dynamic music so far, lol damned if you do damned if you dont huh
                          And that's why the solution is to make it *optional*. Hear that, Epic? =)

Comment

it would be nice wouldnt it

Comment

whaou so cool can you cook this for the PS3 owners please...
                              Can't wait till I'll try!!

The PS3 community loves you!

Comment

Working...
                              X