Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3 InstaGib Only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3 InstaGib Only

Name: CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3

Version: 3.0

Compatibility: UT3 ver. 1.1

Description:
    This map is a remake of my UT99/UT2k4 map CTF-|rS|Diamond. Those versions were strictly IG and Sniper Arena themed. This version InstaGib only. It is extremely fast paced action. Those of you who have played the previous versions know of its action.

Comments:
    Working Screenshot Preview.
    To install this map you simply need to extract the archive to the "My Documents" folder.
    Have fun with this map.
    Feedback is welcome but if you want to bash it keep it to yourself. Not everyones PC can handle a map full of meshes.

New in this Version:
    There was a wall you could jump through that you shouldn't have been able to do. That is all fixed, Thanks Sexbot. This is going to be the final release of this map unless something else major shows up. Sorry for the screw up in the wall. I know it appeared in an earlier version but had fixed it but some how it came back again

Screenshots:

Credit: Me aka DJStoney69 and all who gave feedback on the first version. Thank you very much.

Download:
    CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv3
Working...
X