X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-DomeofMud [Final][Pics][Updated][PC+PS3 DL]

Links below, hope you like it ^^

*UPDATE*

-Aligment fixes (some still not 100% perfect, but load up 10 Adept or better bots and i guarantee you wont notice anymore )
    -Texture overhaul. Retextured some rooms to make em look less samey.
    -Some minor fixes (Lightmap adjustments, some additional meshes, mesh positioning, some poly merging on brushes i overlooked)

Not my first map, but my first Ued3 map, so a word of warning first : This is made very much like an UT map, means pretty light on static meshes and pretty heavy on BSP altho the absence of 2dshape meant i couldnt go bonkers as much. Should run pretty good anyways.

For more info and an exciting, gut-wrenching story read the readme. So heres some pix and a download link.

PC :Download v101
    PS3 :PS3 North American Version DL

sweet. thank you *downloading

Comment

looks nice map !

downloading
      I was just play this map
      and felt
      I think need little more lighting some area
      some area is so dark and cant see ...
      but I love water effect in map

Comment

I agree with buffy re lighting, but is fun nonetheless, if only everyones first post on here was to release a map we'd be laughing lol

Comment

I thought since everyone is glowing like a lightbulb by default it wouldnt matter if i made some places a bit darker, seems i was wrong

Thanks for the comments (and the rating )

Comment

Good work on the map. Some places are a bit dark, but everything else is good.

Comment

I love the lighting the way it is

Comment

Probably depends on your gamma settings and/or time of day, eh

Its up on Nalicity now, so if ya like (and if you got an account there and some time to waste ), drop a comment.

Comment

Some really badly misaligned textures in there all over the place.

Comment

Mm If ya talking about the little side tunnels into the sewerish area someone mentioned that already, and i plead guilty of aligment lazyness, didnt think of it as a big deal at the time. Ill see what i can do over the weekend and if it warrants an update.

Comment

It's not just in the side tunnels. It's everywhere.

Comment

*Update Bump*

-Aligment fixes (some still not 100% perfect, but load up 10 Adept or better bots and i guarantee you wont notice anymore )
                        -Texture overhaul. Retextured some rooms to make em look less samey.
                        -Some minor fixes (Lightmap adjustments, some additional meshes, mesh positioning, some poly merging on brushes i overlooked)

Download v101

Comment

EDIT : Didnt work, meh

Comment

Downloading it now. Will be a great map for my PS3. Thanks a lot. And it looks fantastic so far by the way.

Comment

Trying it now! Will report if it works!

Comment

Working...
                              X