Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombie Head [1.0 Final]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Head [1.0 Final]

Here is the 1.0 final of my Zombie Head

Mirrors:
    http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...zombie_ut3.zip

First UT3 Model at Skincity :
    http://skincity.beyondunreal.com

Online play works, it seems that a new map needs to be started before all can see the model.

Most of the Headgear wont look good on him because his shape is much different from the normal heads and the head is more placed to the front.
    I think he needs no Headgear, his beauty needs to be shown!

(Its the same 1.0 Version i allready posted in the Beta Thread)

Add this code to your UTCustomChar.ini (The file is located under: My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config):
    Code:
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="IRNM")
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="TWIM")

Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Harlin_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Slain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Slain_Description>",CharID="RZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Johnson",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Johnson_Description>",CharID="SZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Blain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Blaine_Description>",CharID="TZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="A",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Drake",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Drake_Description>",CharID="UZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Bishop",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Bishop_Description>",CharID="BZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="A",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"),AIData=(FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifle"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Othello",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Othello_Description>",CharID="CZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="B",BootsID="B"),AIData=(Aggressiveness=0.6,CombatStyle=0.3,Tactics=0.3,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Reaper",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="AZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Kensai",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Kensai_Description>",CharID="FZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="E",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="D"))
    I also put some Zombiefied Bots in the code, so you could play against a whole Zombie team.

Hope you like it and have fun

@ EPIC
    Please give us some infos about making Characters for UT3, especially about creating new Factions, making all Materials work ingame and Voicepacks.

ooo nice! thanks, looks awesome

Comment

nice one, what interests me the most is that the 2 letter CharID works, great job

Comment

sexy pretty sweety!!!

Comment

So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?

Comment

Looks very nice. I just wish the UT3 custom character system was more user friendly and more open at the moment. We're all lookin' at you Epic...

Edit: You should do some zombie arms, becuase a lot of the human arms are visible.

Comment

it fits nicely

Originally posted by xioSlayer View Post
              So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?
              only if they have installed the same file

Comment

That is teh nice.

Comment

yay ! final version is released !

thank you !
                  OMG cant wait next model

Comment

This is a hideously good model. He is always in my bot list ... I can't get enough of fragging his ugly mugg. Thanks.

Comment

cool and detailed model, dowloading now ...

Comment

I downloaded this last night and set all my bots to it while messing with all those wicked mutators for the first time. Awsome.Was cool with the bighead mutator. Also, there was one helmet that I thought looked really nice with it.
                        Eagerly anticipating your next release!

Comment

WOW!!! Download NOOOW! Thx for work!

Comment

I copied and pasted the code into my ut ini, I can see the zombie name but it crashes when I click next to select armor

Comment

@ Deceitful
                              Never heard of such a problem, maybe you erased by accident some of the code in the ini.
                              You copied the code into your UTCustomChar.ini right?
                              Did it happen with Ironguard or the Ronin Zombie?

Comment

Working...
                              X