Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Ripper UT3 [Final] [Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i found whats wrong.

When you extract it, it extracts it as bla \ bla \ bla \ cooked pc \ script for one file.

It should be:

bla \ bla \ bla \ cooked pc \ scripts

[Edit]

No, still doesn't work

Comment

This is freakin' awesome! A weapon this chaotic and unpredictable truely belongs in UT3. I will never understand why Epic removed the Ripper from the UT games. I also wish there was an easy way to add this into all the maps without replacing other weapons. **** you Epic for leaving out so much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
        I think i found whats wrong.

When you extract it, it extracts it as bla \ bla \ bla \ cooked pc \ script for one file.

It should be:

bla \ bla \ bla \ cooked pc \ scripts

[Edit]

No, still doesn't work
        The folder is only called Script...

Let me guess, are you using the -useunpublished switch with your UT3 shortcut? If so, then you need to extract the CookedPC folder to the Unpublished folder instead of Published.

Comment

Great, a fully - functional custom weapon. We need LOTS of these .
          Although I was little suprised, that the blade doesn't spin like circular saw blade (or frisbee, or Predator weapon from the movies), but just rotates in chaotic manner. Do you consider modification that would allow the projectile to spin in a fashion I described?

Comment

Thank you so much, no wonder my other maps in published don't work.

Comment

I'm not going to lie, this weapon could be made much, much better simply by the addition of a better weapon model. I shouldn't be talking as I can't model -- just a friendly suggestion. Good work anyway.

Comment

Nah the model looks fine, no worse than the stock Enforcer. Great effing mod man.

Comment

Its very good i think, can't try it out till at least 3:00pm tommorow because i have to go to London for lunch with some friends,

sulk

Comment

thanks!!!
                    this is the first good self made weapon out there
                    hope to see more from your team in the future

Comment

Nice work here!
                      I play with weapons hidden so I can't comment on the looks too much.
                      But I did play in instant action with the mutators, lo grav and super beserk in the map ctf:twistedfacepro and it rocked. Lovin that secondary fire.

Comment

Just played the mod and its great.

One thing though is that the secondry fire doesn't feel right, makes it feel like a rocket launcher, how about an explosive disc or when it explodes it shoots discs.

And i now agree with martinblank, the ripper looks good in the screenshots but in game it feels akward and it looks like the discs fite out the top of the gun and not where the part is.

Comment

It feels like singleshooting flak cannon.. Make the model act and look like ut1 one, and it might be a good one. Replace for a Flak cannon model feels just so wrong...

Comment

He updated it! This one looks so much better.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596788

Comment

i want this for ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Phtisicus View Post
                                i want this for ps3
                                +1 Would it work, or are there problems with weapons in the same vein as with custom characters?

Comment

Working...
                                X