Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-TwistedFACEpro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... thanks... Now I can't sleep all night :P
    Oh oh the anxiety...

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger_NL View Post
      ... thanks... Now I can't sleep all night :P
      Oh oh the anxiety...
      I expect more tomorrow night, than tomorrow morning.

Comment

I made 3 UT2004 ctf maps that were lost in a PC crash, then I decided to only get macs and a PS3 for gaming (because I lost other more valuable stuff also).

It would be totally illogical for a moder to spend dozens of hours to make a map and then not take 10 minutes to export it to PS3. The reasons why we make maps is for people to play it, and the number of ps3 players is growing fast at the moment.

Im getting a new Intel mac this month and I'll make a ctf map to contribute to the community. TwistedFACEpro is an amazing map and quite a contribution, everyone deserve to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by NightEye View Post
          I have to say, you PS3 people are crazy and because so we will definitely be cooking it for you guys.
          CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!! I'm soooo looking forward to sticking this on my little black box. Looks beautiful from the screenshots.

Comment

hell yes i want this map more than breathe in my lungs it F****** awesome map

Comment

So... is the final version out already?

Comment

check here for full:
                http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...t=twisted+face

Comment

This looks amazing, hoping for a PS3 cook.

Comment

I hope to see a PS3 version.

Comment

is this alot different to the ultra version?

Comment

Truthfully, there should have never been a pro and ultra version, Neo felt "forced " to release the Pro one, so he named the other Ultra as an advancement. This version is more like beta, while the Ultra is the official final release.

There are many problems in this one, bots, collision, ect.... that have been fixed for the "final":

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597801

We see this one though as a good map, inferior to the final. (btw, if your problem is lag in the ultra edition, there are a few things I will be doing on that edition to improve that after I see what the 1.2 patch can do.)

Originally posted by OCK View Post
                        This looks amazing, hoping for a PS3 cook.
                        As stated this is an unsupported beta, we have a PS3 cook for our final.

Comment

As stated this is an unsupported beta, we have a PS3 cook for our final.
                          That's great! Thanks guys, all the hard work is appreciated.

Comment

http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...dFACEpro;86118

I'll be uploading the ULTRA version as well.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dream View Post
                              http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...dFACEpro;86118

I'll be uploading the ULTRA version as well.

~Death Dream~
                              Thank you death dream

Comment

man, i have one complaint as of yet, its a BIG ONE.......
                                WHY WONT IT DOWNLOAD FASTER???
                                lol **** i wanna play this map it looks soooooo sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X