Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Mechanic v2.0

Unreal Tournament: Mechanic v2.0

I have updated this again with a new way of doing things. It also has a blog post which has a brief run down on what I did (well, only the UI Implementation is explained at the moment). The source code is also available.

Currently the only available tweak is still health, but I shall get round to adding more later on. If you have some suggestions, please email me at james.tan (at) digitalconfectioners.com, about them!

very nice! very informative!

Comment

Looks interesting so I will check it out ... a word of warning ... you might want to redo your post and format it correctly before a mod shows up and gives you the no no. Just look at the other release threads and you can see how easy it is to put your mutator release in the correct format for this forum. Thanks again man ... something else I can think of off the top of my head is the momentum ... it would be cool if we could tweak this and make the vehicles lighter or heavier in reaction to weapons damage whenever we want. Another thing I can think of is making the weapons more powerful/less powerful as well (there is another mutator that lets you do similar things but the more the merrier I always say). Maybe some way to lock vehicles when you get out of them so they can't be hijacked ... I think I remember there being a mutator in UT2k4 that did this. Good luck man. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Comment

Question

I would lidke to check this out so I looked at your Docs and It did not say where to install the files. So where do you install the files

Comment

My apologies, you should be able to just dump everything inside %game%\Published\

If not that, then just inside %game%\

Comment

updated mirror 10/27/2013
            http://wickedhq.com/index.php/downlo...-mechanic-v2-0

Comment

Excuse me, can anyone reupload this mutator? Too sad I lost my copy due to computer changing....

Comment

i reuploaded it
                Originally posted by unrealloco View Post

Comment

thank u so much!

Comment

Working...
                  X