Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right. ive updated the download again.

i found a bug with regards to the program launching.... im hoping this has solved all those problems.

sorry guys

http://files.filefront.com/UT3TV4zip.../fileinfo.html

Comment

well.... this is what went wrong.

when i made a minor fix, and recompiled the installer, i included the wrong .exe file... one from a backup so it was looking for ut3config.txt instead of the new one..

ive replaced it... put it in to a seperate folder with only the correct config file to test and its working. it had better work for you.

Comment

ok thanks... good work and a fast fix

Comment

hi Im kinda new 2 this but, i downloaded the updated file and i still get the bug about not being able 2 find the UTengine.ini. and i get this as well "list index out of bounds (1)"
          I tried everything moved 2 a different folder, create shortcut PLZ HELP ME PEOPLE HOW DO I FIX IT
          (ps:bought game in russia will that matter?)

Comment

no that wont matter, but you could have set it up wrong

right click on the shortcut to the tweaker on your desktop and click properties.

now click find target. a folder will open and in this folder you will see a file called ut3config4.txt open it and paste its contents here

Comment

what do u mean by "paste the contents here" paste what?? i know thats a noobie question

Comment

He means paste the text from that file here, open it with notepad.

Comment

*ok, last question, (maybe, but plz help) i copy pasted it and deleted everything that was inside and now i got this "protocol=unreal" is not a valid integer value

Comment

what have you done?

i said copy the text from the ut3config4.txt file. .. that sounds like youve wiped an ini????

i said nothing about delete and especially nothing about the ini's

and by paste.. you have to copy the text to a post here so i can see it? but not of your ini file!

Comment

lol
                      k i did it the other way, and now i have my pc all thinking lol k here is the text from the txt.
                      DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
                      C:\Documents and Settings\Nick Gorbunov\my documents\my games\unreal tournament 3\UTGame\
                      C:\Program Files\новыи диск\ unreal Tournament 3\

Comment

Originally posted by LUCIFER XD View Post
                        lol
                        k i did it the other way, and now i have my pc all thinking lol k here is the text from the txt.
                        DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
                        C:\Documents and Settings\Nick Gorbunov\my documents\my games\unreal tournament 3\UTGame\
                        C:\Program Files\новыи диск\ unreal Tournament 3\
                        you mentioned earlier you moved folders around etc.. thats never wise. could you explain to me in detail what youve done?

Comment

ok what i have done os that i copied everything inside the utengine in 2 the ut3config4 thats all, i didn't touch any ut3 files only copy

Comment

go to

C:\Documents and Settings\Nick Gorbunov\my documents\my games\unreal tournament 3\UTGame\config\ and confirm that it is infact there.

if it is, go to C: program files, and delete the folder rebellious productions.. and then download the tweaker again, then reinstall the tweaker ( this way i know you have the latest version )

Comment

ok i have the UTEngine.ini. file in that folder (man its good 2 have copies)
                              ok i have deleted the rebel... pro...
                              downloaded and installed the tweaker

Comment

Originally posted by LUCIFER XD View Post
                                ok i have the UTEngine.ini. file in that folder (man its good 2 have copies)
                                ok i have deleted the rebel... pro...
                                downloaded and installed the tweaker
                                ok launch the tweaker.. you should now see me holding an M16.

click the first button, and select your UTGame folder in my documents/my games/unreal tournament 3/UTGame

now click the second button, and select where you installed the game

C:/program files/unreal tournament 3

click confirm, and you should be ok

Comment

Working...
                                X