Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
    Good work. Keeps getting better and better.

Am i supposed to drag and drop my screenshot files in the screenshot window of your tweaker or should it load everything by itself? Because it loads nothing.
    just says image coming soon?

i havent added the images to the server as yet, there is an image if you click on the jet pack, or on the ripper. the others i need to add. just taking a breather after finishing that code.

Comment

oh hang on are you on about the screenshot manager?

it will list the screenshots you have taken ingame what are stored in the games screenshot folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
        oh hang on are you on about the screenshot manager?

it will list the screenshots you have taken ingame what are stored in the games screenshot folder.
        it doesn't atm. I only see a pic of a minigun.

Comment

it doesn't atm. I only see a pic of a minigun.
          wheres your screenshot folder?

should be

UTGame\screenshots\ in my documents/my games or where ever you set it to

Comment

right. here are some problems what have been pointed out and fixed.

the screenshot manager was not displaying the images

in some places the error message ut3config.txt error message was displaying

both of these have now been fixed and the download updated

http://hosted.filefront.com/BradGUT3/

Comment

right. here are some problems what have been pointed out and fixed.

the screenshot manager was not displaying the images

in some places the error message ut3config.txt error message was displaying

both of these have now been fixed and the download updated

http://hosted.filefront.com/BradGUT3/
              Thanks!

PS: Is that you on the startup screen? If so: Grats on coming back alive

Comment

lol yes thats me. wasnt too bad only really got mortors and scud missles coming in and you can hear them before they arrive .. so alot better than bullets

Comment

A truly awesome piece of software. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

It's still not working for me.

I think my path is ok, but here's a pic so you can check:

Comment

It's still not working for me.

I think my path is ok, but here's a pic so you can check:
                      the path looks ok.

uninstall the old version. for best results to go C:/program files and delete the folder "rebellious antics"

make sure you have downloaded the fixed version, and then reinstall it.

Comment

(sound)ding! Does not open..
                        May be one of my already installed MUTATORS/MODS... Like the Custom Character...

This is the release I wanted,I waited for it but...

uh,uh No go for me...

Comment

uninstall the old version first....

go to c:/program files and delete the rebellious antics folder. then run the installer for this again

Comment

uninstall the old version first....

go to c:/program files and delete the rebellious antics folder. then run the installer for this again
                            Hey Brad,I did that before installing from your sugestion/post Dated Today, 09:11 AM to Raze.at

So for now is a no go for me...

Comment

Not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I fire it up it says that the ut3config4.txt (i think) won't open. I tried using a shortcut and it says it can't find C:\users\brad\documents\my games\unreal tournament 3\utgame\config\utengine.ini . Why is it pointing to your folders instead of mine?

EDIT: I tried changing the filepath to my Config dir but it still didn't work. WTF?

Comment

Okay, I finally got it working. I had to locate your file "ut3config4.ini" and open it up. Although you say do not edit I did because it was pointing to your own folders, Brad, and my name is BoomSlang. I edited it and pointed it to my UTgame folder and it fires up now. When installing I tried to change it manually install in my own folders, which it did, but that file was still incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X