Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to move the download to here

http://files.filefront.com/UT3Tweake.../fileinfo.html

you took all my bandwidth lol. the site may go down as a result/// but it will reset on the first of the month. i knew this would be a handy utility but i didnt expect 2000 downloads every 48 hours

Comment

Well done brad!

Do you need some1 for translation (french or german) ?

Havent checked if these languages were in it already.

Comment

no its ok too much would need changing to change the languages of the controls on the application. let alone the reference files. readme files what comes with the mutators... etc etc

Comment

Little bug on Vista. I tried to use this but it looks for my UTEngine.ini file in the "users" directory on the C: drive. I've moved mine to another volume, so they get backed up. Should ask windows where the directory is, or let me tell you somehow.

-thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lexnn View Post
            Little bug on Vista. I tried to use this but it looks for my UTEngine.ini file in the "users" directory on the C: drive. I've moved mine to another volume, so they get backed up. Should ask windows where the directory is, or let me tell you somehow.

-thanks
            thanks for your post. yep im well aware that the try and guess your file path is terrible. it gets it wrong 90% of the time.

the good news is ive finished coding a folder browser which will be in the next version. simply navigate to the folder, select it and click ok. Theres actually two of them now. one to select your config folder, and one to select where you installed the game.
            its been tricky trying to get a Directory List to work how it was ment to.

EDIT: by the way you know the field what shows you the wrong filepath? copy and paste the correct filepath in to that box and click set and it will work fine

Comment

Heh, i cant wait to use this.

But my computer is currently away getting heavily beefed up, and shall return a monster with nightmarish power to split apart the fabrics of even the most tyranical and taxing parts within UT3.

Anywho back on topic...is the game default to be optimised for multiple processors? As i was wondering if this is an auto ini feature depending if it detects it or not...as that should be an option in your tool (unless UT3 recognises is you have multiple processors by default)

Comment

its not an ini tweak

Comment

this might help.....

[shot]http://www.newcreationrecords.co.uk/chars.jpg[/shot]

The button a the bottom unlocks all characters and allows you to mix and match the parts from different factions

please note this is not included in the current release. this is in version 4.0 - its release date has not yet been announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                    this might help.....

allows you to mix and match the parts from different factions
                    Ooooohhh Man a lot of people are dying for this ... great job ... that should be fun to test.

Comment

heres a screenshot of my character after unlocking all parts using this utility

[shot]http://www.newcreationrecords.co.uk/character.jpg[/shot]

Comment

We do not deserve such awesomeness kind sir ... on second thought .. hell yeah we do!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                          its not an ini tweak
                          So its automatic? sweet!

Like the idea of mixing and matching parts from all factions...dont like idea of unlocking them all at once though, i like to work for my rewards =]

Comment

First off>>>> This is So Cool.<<<< Love it.
                            Thank you for your time and energy you've put in to this!
                            This is a total "must have" for UT3

Suggestions for the prog?
                            1.could you make the main window(s) in it resizable?
                            2.on the FPS cap are you going to make that (a) slider? ( :> ) or (b)just a check box(:<)?
                            3.is it to early to beg for v4? :O

Comment

Oh wow !!! Very nice Brad : )

Epic go hire this guy for the UI ! : )

Comment

Czarchord .. ok il be nice.. il give you a slider for the FPS

no sorry, you cant have resizable windows... too many frames in this to make it work in that manner smoothly

and no its not too early to beg for V4 ........................................... your not getting it until its finished lol

lol BlueTrin, thanks for the thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                                X