• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ekyman View Post
    No probs, just let us know if it still works with 2.0
    Hi
    Yes it will work with 2.0

Comment

I haven't used this in a while. I really liked the idea of this utility but there were several bugs or things not working properly.
      I tried version 5.0 a while back. Since version 5.0 is the current version, I assume that the issues remain?

Comment

Yes still version 5, no other version released or being released moved on to other games

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
          Yes still version 5, no other version released or being released moved on to other games
          Really? Awww

Could you please make 1 more patch that adds the map and mutator download feature please!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
            Brad_g jumped off the bandwagon eons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
              Brad_g jumped off the bandwagon eons ago.
              and the beat goes on..

Comment

Kind of a bump I know, but I am having troubles with this thing...

I start it up and select the folders. I use the steam version.

So anyway, when I press the "Confirm that both file paths above are correct before clicking" button I get an error messane saying that it can't open the file UTengine.ini in the UTgame/Config directory.

And when I go there manually there is a config directory but there is no UTengine.ini file...

What can I do to solve this?

Comment

the config file ut3config4 on mine for the tweaker is like this

C:\Documents and Settings\UT3\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame
                  C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3

so just point it where your steam ut3 is at

Comment

What is the server & host setting do?

I clicked it and it said '... will be enabled over the next few days'

Comment

This looks great I could use this for my games multiplayer server if my game works

Comment

The old links are down, but it is still available here http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/BradGUT3

Comment

Working...
                        X