Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! it worked

Comment

Today we get back to some testing ... or tonight ... whatever but this tool is so great and people don't even know how much better it is going to become.

Comment

Version 3.5 is nearing completion. information regarding the changes made can be read here

http://www.g-technology.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
          I at times do fresh installs of winxp from time to time and is a pain in the butt to keep juggling files. Thats just me.
          Nope. Not just you. I hate having stuff cluttering up places it should never be.

Comment

Brad read my post in the beta section of your forums and then you can decide what you want to do. Great tool btw ... I really like it ... it is getting better all the time. I know people will be impressed with this upcoming version, if they aren't they are zombies.

Comment

Look forward to the next release.

Comment

whens the next release?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                  Brad read my post in the beta section of your forums and then you can decide what you want to do. Great tool btw ... I really like it ... it is getting better all the time. I know people will be impressed with this upcoming version, if they aren't they are zombies.
                  Thanks for that detailed response in the betas lounge. it was very helpful. i think im going to ackle the framerate tweak in to that version, also the select location o the ini's if i can. alot of people are still having a problem trying to set the resource directory. I've replied in more detail on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by TYF00N View Post
                    whens the next release?
                    should be within 24 hours

Comment

Version 3.5 released!

download can be found here

http://www.g-technology.co.uk

Comment

Impressive utility, I like it a lot. It's intuitive, the interface is great and it allows you to do much more things than I thought.

Comment

I used some other guy's tweaker a week back, and it did not seem to work.

Yours has much more in it, but I can not seem to find the file to download.
                          I went to the URL, and clicked the other URL, do you have to join the site in order to get the file?

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                            I used some other guy's tweaker a week back, and it did not seem to work.

Yours has much more in it, but I can not seem to find the file to download.
                            I went to the URL, and clicked the other URL, do you have to join the site in order to get the file?

no, no registration is required.

try this
                            http://g-technology.co.uk/modules.ph...op=getit&lid=2

Comment

heres a screenshot

[shot]http://www.g-technology.co.uk/threepointfive.jpg[/shot]

Comment

It should be noted though that currently and until Epic gets the DX10 patch to people with Vista that the application's FSAA button does not impact anything and it won't ever work in XP because this will be tied to using the application setting and in Epic games the FSAA can only be used in Vista (see Gears PC). If you read the glossary under MaxMultisamples it explains this.

Also atm Vista users should not alter the setting for AllowD3D10 (this setting does not affect XP users since XP is DX9) ... if you change this from True to False UT3 will turn your slider for World Detail all the way down to 1 for some strange reason we haven't figured out yet. It is strange because there is presently no DX10 code in UT3 (hence no application controlled AA) but this shows that there are definitely plans to add it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X