very interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by elamre View Post
        i get a weird error when trying to log on:
        null remote adress?
        dont worry about it, the servers down until the next version

Comment

HI

I cant seem to figure out where to select the installation folder for step two?

Comment

http://www.brad-g.com/read-this-firs...-faq-s-t3.html

Comment

Hey Brad,

Any update on the next version?

P.S. Congratulations on the MSUC result!

Comment

Someone give this man an medal, and epic, give this man a bag of money! He does your job, and he does that outstanding.

Excellent work Brad, love the tool! Makes UT3 so much easier!

anyway, just wanted to say this, and i wanted to congratulate you on your wedding!

o/

Comment

Little question. In the crosshair section, how come you can't choose the sniper crosshair for the flak cannon for an example?

Comment

Hey Brad. I don't usually sign up on these forums but I really appreciate what you are doing for this game and would like to say thanks..........but also having problems with the program. I assume that my problem is a direct result of my inexperience, but nonetheless I am still unable to use the tweaker. I basiclly just need it so I can use my 360 controller. The install went fine, I used the controller tweaker, save the changes......but then when I load the game.....still no controller response. Again, I assume this is a stupid error on my part, but would appreciate if you humor me....Thanks again. (I posted this message on YOUR forums but I noticed that you may have not checked them since August.....so sorry for the repost)_

Comment

www.brad-g.com is checked a few times a day

Comment

Bump.
                        Does this work with the latest patch 2.0?

Comment

can you re-upload this please?

Comment

The file is there, just can't see it from the link in first post.
                            http://files.filefront.com/UT3+Tweak.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Originally posted by ekyman View Post
                              The file is there, just can't see it from the link in first post.
                              http://files.filefront.com/UT3+Tweak.../fileinfo.html
                              sweet, thank you!

Comment

No probs, just let us know if it still works with 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X