Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 213 View Post
    As a lefty I thank you even more than usual.

do you need anyone to disappear?
    see post above

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
      see post above
      I love you too brad.

Comment

WOOOOOOO GO ME! AND THIS MOD!!!....what does it do?....(minutes later) WOW ok thats cool! great job

Comment

Please Help me i really need help. Can anyone/(super)Brad.G (the God) himself post a download link for this tweaker to a site OTHER THAN FILEFRONT please? FileFront doesn't work for me, when I try to download it comes up with a message saying "Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.
          Click here to try your download again. Click here to try your download again."
          . I sent an e-mail to FileFront Support and they responded but none of their options could fix it and they can't do anything else . As you can see I cannot download the Tweaker which I would REALLY LOVE so PLEASE post a link to a site other than FileFront A.S.A.P.
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

try here
            http://www.fileplanet.com/187731/180...er-Version-5.0

Comment

Thank you very much Brad, I´m so glad you gave me this link! I was missing out on an AMAZING download. Great work.

Comment

no problem not sure why so many people have issues with filefront

Comment

just read something about a marriage... its a bit late but CONGRATULATIONS to you and your spouse!

Does being wed also mean she has to play UT too?

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger_NL View Post
                    just read something about a marriage... its a bit late but CONGRATULATIONS to you and your spouse!

Does being wed also mean she has to play UT too?
                    nope.... she likes the mystery solve the murder type games

Comment

[shot]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5859/advancedut2.jpg[/shot]

coming along..... this is an advanced view which you will be able to enable from the settings menu. it is not visible by defualt as only those which are experianced with the files should use this feature.

files which UT3T cannot diagnose (basically any file which isnt a map) will be displayed here. you will then be given the oppertunity to select the files and tell UT3T what sort of file they are. once done, they will be converted in to the correct folder.
                      Furthermore i hope to give you better information on the files when they are selected. such as displaying the file sizes etc to give you better judgement.

Comment

I have received a few messages asking if version 5 of the tweaker is compatible with the 1.3 patch

Just so everyone knows, yes it is

Comment

Help I am not real sure if what I am doing is correct, so I thought I would ask the experts in this field. i have the UT3CC but no matter how I try, I seem no to be able to get it to work so the maps and things will go where they are suppose to. i wanted to paly these maps off line. any one, can you help me??

Comment

Originally posted by conkeeper View Post
                            Help I am not real sure if what I am doing is correct, so I thought I would ask the experts in this field. i have the UT3CC but no matter how I try, I seem no to be able to get it to work so the maps and things will go where they are suppose to. i wanted to paly these maps off line. any one, can you help me??
                            wrong thread, and wrong forum for tech support

http://brad-g.com/ut3-cache-converter-f34.html

Comment

Wow Brad.G, this is nice. Had trouble with which 2 folders to set at the start, but finally all went well once I got it right. Now to set some stuff i.e. centering aim! Priorities. If this program installs Mods and Maps easily, I'll be very happy as I'm having trouble figuring which folders to put everything in.

Thanks very much for creating and sharing your talents...

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X