No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can not open file utengine file why does it say this ive read the past posts but i still dont get what im supoosed to do it isnt working

Comment

http://www.brad-g.com/read-this-firs...-faq-s-t3.html

Comment

ok i found the file but it already has the 1 in it
        DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
        C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame
        C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi_last View Post
          ok i found the file but it already has the 1 in it
          DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
          C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame
          C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3
          with it on 1, when you launch the tweaker it should ask you to set the two fields.

what language game do you have?

Comment

ya it wont let me launch and english why? BTW i cant even config the ut3config4 file.... im not even shure if this tweeker is even worth it T.T

Comment

because i know russian versions, or versions which use different characters in the ini files are not compatible.

I think it does say in the first post about tech support please post on the correct forums and il assist further ( just saves this thread getting clogged up with all of this)

Comment

Um, is there a timetable on when v6 is coming out? I posted a problem on your boards and hope it will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonshadow View Post
                  Um, is there a timetable on when v6 is coming out? I posted a problem on your boards and hope it will be fixed in the next version.
                  i keep doing bits bit by bit.. time has been very scarce over the last few months as im getting married next week. once thats done and dusted i will have somre more free time for this utility

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                    i keep doing bits bit by bit.. time has been very scarce over the last few months as im getting married next week. once thats done and dusted i will have somre more free time for this utility
                    Well congratulations!

Comment

Ah, that explains it. 'Twas beginning to wonder you know.

Congratulations indeed.

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

wait wait
                          ok so you own a website..and its hosted with a domain on a crappy free host... wow...cheap much?

Comment

Originally posted by Gikon View Post
                            wait wait
                            ok so you own a website..and its hosted with a domain on a crappy free host... wow...cheap much?
                            lol who are you again?

Comment

lol who are you again?
                              God, naw just kidding, but I am however a veteran webmaster...

Comment

yes you will be able to use the numpad keys, with regards to the function keys, that is more likely to be in the following release, nless its minimal to code as an extra: we'l see
                                As a lefty I thank you even more than usual.

do you need anyone to disappear?

Comment

Working...
                                X