No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sir, are amazing. You are taking things that are inately broken with this game and fixing them, and simply making the game more optimized and polished in the process. A blatent example of this would be the addition of Custom Crosshairs into your applet, and the very robust graphics customization... things that were in ut2k4 by default... and not in UT3.

It's 5:46 in the morning PST right now and I felt the need to log on and type this. My hat to you sir, excellent work. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by d3f1anc3 View Post
      You sir, are amazing. You are taking things that are inately broken with this game and fixing them, and simply making the game more optimized and polished in the process. A blatent example of this would be the addition of Custom Crosshairs into your applet, and the very robust graphics customization... things that were in ut2k4 by default... and not in UT3.

It's 5:46 in the morning PST right now and I felt the need to log on and type this. My hat to you sir, excellent work. Keep it up.
      well glad you like it

Comment

Would it be possible to change the colour of crosshairs based on the weapon?

Comment

New version near completion yet Brad?
          Hope all goes well!

Comment

Originally posted by Carth View Post
            Would it be possible to change the colour of crosshairs based on the weapon?
            yes its possible... if i get time il get it in to V6 for you

Originally posted by somic
            New version near completion yet Brad?
            Hope all goes well!
            its coming along bit by bit, but is still a while off as yet

Comment

THIS should be next to ULTRON'S post, so that EVERYONE can use it.

Comment

VERSION 6

Coming soon.......

if your curious to know what version 6 will bring to the table, visit here
                http://www.brad-g.com/development-pl...ersion-f8.html

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                  VERSION 6

Coming soon.......

if your curious to know what version 6 will bring to the table, visit here
                  http://www.brad-g.com/development-pl...ersion-f8.html

OMG YES!! You finally found a server for the maps eh? Nice .

Thing I'm excited about? The key bindings for weapons No longer shall we need to use weapon replacement...unless we get to a day where there's more weapons that keys on the keyboard ha ha xD! Ah well, alas :P.

About the key bindings...I assume we will be able to use the numpad as well? I think that's what ill like the most, maybe even the function keys too?

Will be awesome, will finally have some grounds upon to start modding in my RPG system

Comment

Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
                    OMG YES!! You finally found a server for the maps eh? Nice .

Thing I'm excited about? The key bindings for weapons No longer shall we need to use weapon replacement...unless we get to a day where there's more weapons that keys on the keyboard ha ha xD! Ah well, alas :P.

About the key bindings...I assume we will be able to use the numpad as well? I think that's what ill like the most, maybe even the function keys too?

Will be awesome, will finally have some grounds upon to start modding in my RPG system
                    yes you will be able to use the numpad keys, with regards to the function keys, that is more likely to be in the following release, nless its minimal to code as an extra: we'l see

Comment

w00p cant wait ! Your tool is shaping up to be the single most handiest thing around , what dazzling features will you think of next?

I personally would love some way of having mutators in story mode :P

Comment

nice thingy

Comment

if this thing actually works because i have a ATI X1300 graghis card i will praise you as the lord

Comment

Originally posted by syke5 View Post
                            if this thing actually works because i have a ATI X1300 graghis card i will praise you as the lord
                            let us know how you get on

Comment

This is a very nice utility.
                              I would like to see everything function as advertised and debugged before new stuff is added.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                                This is a very nice utility.
                                I would like to see everything function as advertised and debugged before new stuff is added.
                                so you keep saying.. and as ive said in response before, the couple of issues would be addressed in the next release.

Comment

Working...
                                X