Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grants the ability to fine tune the graphics settings and FPS caps

Comment

can you kill mouse acceleration with this?
      (soz cba reading 316 posts :/)

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
        Could I ask a question?
        I had this thread in which I asked how I could improve my performance online on UT3. Someone said 'Use Brad G's Tweaker' to improve your performance'. Now my question is, before I download this, what can this tweaker actually do for me to improve my performance (= more fps)?
        Not really. There's theoretically no setting you cannot tweak without this tool.
        All it does it ease things out for you, which it does perfectly.

Comment

ah, too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
            theres 8 crosshairs as thats what i added to the tool. i did post a pic of available ones asking if there was any others people were after no one replied, so it stayed at 8.

i have not coded it to allow you to change the colour of individual weapons. you can only specify globally. i may change this in the future
            Firstly, thank you very much for your hard work-- this is an excellent prog.

My biggest request would be a more robust cross-hair system. I'd only like to change the cross-hair on SOME weapons, and leave it default for others (and to have all of the default icons to choose from, including the regular simple cross-hair). For example, I'd like to change the Enforcer cross-hair to the simple crosshair, but leave my rocket crosshair at default.

Individual coloring would be great, although I'd prefer individual scaling as a more useful feature.

Originally posted by |BWR|Teddek View Post
            GO TO: My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Config/UTInput.ini

[UTGame.UTConsoleP_layer_Input]
            bViewAccelerationEnabled=True

CHANGE True in false

i hear this is the correct way to do this tweak?
            I set it to false and couldn't notice a difference. It "felt" a little better, but I'm almost 100% sure it was just placebo effect.

Comment

you cant have some as default and some custom as you set use custom crosshairsl the standard ones are dynamic ( in other words they are animated, sucvh as the RL loading ) if anything i could give the same pictures as the defaults as static images, but they wont be animated if you mix and match

Comment

this doesnt work with the recoil pad

Comment

Awesome DUDE! Thanks to this, I changed the bloody language to English. F|_|CK I hate the Russian language and how it's being implemented in every single thing in Russia. If I had ma' way, I would give a 10 bucks ($) just for this. Thanks.
                  PS: I fiddled around and shiat and now, though I didn't get the fps needed for ma' GPU but surely there has been a marked change.

Peace \/

Comment

good to hear it helped

Comment

Hi Brad I thought I should mention that custom crosshairs do not seem to effect the Biorifle. I get the simple crosshair regardless of what I set the weapon to. Other then that I am able to use a rocking dot with my other weapons thanks to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion of Zion View Post
                        Hi Brad I thought I should mention that custom crosshairs do not seem to effect the Biorifle. I get the simple crosshair regardless of what I set the weapon to. Other then that I am able to use a rocking dot with my other weapons thanks to you.
                        The tweaker does not allow you to configure the bio rifle as for some odd reason the lines do not appear in the ini for it.

V5.0 of the tweaker does have a picture of the bio rifle, when in fact your editin g the instagib. by clicking the update button this bug is repaired.

Comment

So...
                          Any ideas on the 6.0 Version?

Comment

Originally posted by Strogglet15 View Post
                            So...
                            Any ideas on the 6.0 Version?
                            yes

pipe switching being one feature

multiple profiles and server settings tab need fixing..

the cache converter will be updated with the same features as the standalone version.
                            and before someone mentions it - mutators im looking in to. ive tried a few different approaches which failed. I havent given up on it by any means

more crosshairs / colours / better control etc

and a few other things which im not going to mention just incase i put them on hold for a later date.

Comment

oh one other thing i forgot to mention.... you will be able to check the status of your favourite servers using the tweaker.. and its looking like i will be able to give you the option, to click "join" - more on that in future development announcements

Comment

This is awesome. I like especially the fact that I can now skip having to click the left mouse button seven freaking times to get to the actual game.

I do have a couple of issues though:

1) Both the server settings and profile management buttons report "This feature will be enabled over the next few days". I have 5.0, updated to the latest version (had to run u.exe as admin like another poster did).

2) I attempted to follow your advice and post this info on Sector G, but the link that is provided, in the email that I get when I attempt to sign up, gives a 404 error. :-D

Ideas? Again this rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X