Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebilcake
    Arent the control options a little limited for UT3? there isnt even a forward option? or are the basic controls already setup ?
    they are done as default

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      A Mouse Acceleration on/off would come in handy. I don't know which one i like better but its too much work to turn on and off to bother anymore.
      il take a look in to it for you

Comment

I have some feedback/question.

On the crosshair part of the tweaker, a couple of things. Why is there only 8 crosshairs to select from some of the default ones aren't even there? Second is it possible to have a different color for each weapon? It seems like when I select a color and click on another weapon the other weapon is showing as the same color I just switched to.

Comment

theres 8 crosshairs as thats what i added to the tool. i did post a pic of available ones asking if there was any others people were after no one replied, so it stayed at 8.

i have not coded it to allow you to change the colour of individual weapons. you can only specify globally. i may change this in the future

Comment

don't let too many people persuade you with your tweaker brad.G. Since there is a thin line between acceptable tweaking and illegal tweaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
              how people are failing to get that message above the button is beyond me
              Make it less obvious People ignore too obvious stuff, thanks to all the advertisement we're constantly exposed to. Banner blindness taken to the next level I guess.

Comment

Thank you for your hard work. I await each new version, a staple for UT3 configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by paradigm View Post
                  don't let too many people persuade you with your tweaker brad.G. Since there is a thin line between acceptable tweaking and illegal tweaking.
                  wouldnt worry i tip a grey hat.. not a black one (some readers will understand that )

Comment

im reading alot about the INI tweak to disabeling mouse accelaration ingame.

is there an option or easy way to tweak this INI in UT3 TWEAKER 5.0?

Comment

GO TO: My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Config/UTInput.ini

[UTGame.UTConsoleP_layer_Input]
                      bViewAccelerationEnabled=True

CHANGE True in false

i hear this is the correct way to do this tweak?

Comment

Originally posted by |BWR|Teddek View Post
                        GO TO: My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Config/UTInput.ini

[UTGame.UTConsoleP_layer_Input]
                        bViewAccelerationEnabled=True

CHANGE True in false

i hear this is the correct way to do this tweak?
                        I heard there were a few tweaks what needed to be done for this. do a forum search, there was a detailed thread about it. I dont have alot of spare time at the moment

Comment

Yeah se1z, you cannot deviate at all from the standard installation w/o problems. UT3 is buggy as all get out which is why so few play the PC version of this game. Get a PS3 and have a great experience. Play on a PC and it's one issue after another.

Comment

Originally posted by clark kent View Post
                            Yeah se1z, you cannot deviate at all from the standard installation w/o problems. UT3 is buggy as all get out which is why so few play the PC version of this game. Get a PS3 and have a great experience. Play on a PC and it's one issue after another.
                            to anyone else thats incorrect. the game is highly configurable, its not that buggy, and epic release patches from time to time to rectify any issues which may arise.

Dont troll on my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                              to anyone else thats incorrect. the game is highly configurable, its not that buggy, and epic release patches from time to time to rectify any issues which may arise.

Dont troll on my thread.
                              I agree with this 100%. While the game came out without all of the stuff we expected, it has been rock solid. I installed in a custom directory and have had no issues at all. Epic has always continued to support the UT series with meaningful patches that continue to make the game better. To me there is no better after purchase support (hear that EA?).

Comment

Could I ask a question?
                                I had this thread in which I asked how I could improve my performance online on UT3. Someone said 'Use Brad G's Tweaker' to improve your performance'. Now my question is, before I download this, what can this tweaker actually do for me to improve my performance (= more fps)?

Comment

Working...
                                X