Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    read the last post on this page
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...594723&page=27

    Comment


      Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
      UPDATE HERE:

      you may notice that there is an "Update Available" message, but when you click it you receieve an error message
      Code:
      u.exe
      (can't find vcl60.bpl)
      my apologies there was a problem with the updater.exe (u.exe)
      to save you having to download the tweaker again, i have zipped up the updater file which can be downloaded from here
      http://files.filefront.com/uzip/;9675552;/fileinfo.html

      simply unzip, and place the u.exe in to the tweaker installation folder located here
      C:\Program Files\Rebellious Antics\Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker\

      which will replace the u.exe file already there
      I updated the "U" file. Ran an update and got a "It Fuc*ed up" error.
      Added: never mind, I see what happenned.

      Comment


        Hi Brad,

        Is this new version compatible with the 1.2 patch?

        Thanks

        Comment


          Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
          Hi Brad,

          Is this new version compatible with the 1.2 patch?

          Thanks
          should be yes. im not sure how the cache convertor is going to behave with the new compressed maps if thats now been implemented. other than that al''s fine

          Comment


            Originally posted by MasterB View Post
            I updated the "U" file. Ran an update and got a "It Fuc*ed up" error.
            Added: never mind, I see what happenned.
            what was it for you?

            i ive found its either the firewall or where they have not closed the tweaker

            Comment


              I'm running Vista and, for me at least, what got rid of the F'd Up error was setting the u.exe to "run as admin".

              Comment


                Originally posted by Kno One View Post
                I'm running Vista and, for me at least, what got rid of the F'd Up error was setting the u.exe to "run as admin".
                thats interesting. thanks for sharing

                Comment


                  How exactly do I tweak my Xbox 360 Controller sensitivity? I read the 30 pages, didn't find it unfortunately and I'm searching in the UT3 Tweaker V5 to found out how ^^. I would appreciate if someone could help me with that ^^.

                  Thx guyz!
                  Awesome program dude!!!!

                  MODIF: Oky it's cool, I found out how. You must modify the look scale.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                    what was it for you?

                    i ive found its either the firewall or where they have not closed the tweaker
                    I didn't shutdown UT3T before the update. Once I did, it updated. One window got in front of the other and I didn't see the warning.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                      I didn't shutdown UT3T before the update. Once I did, it updated. One window got in front of the other and I didn't see the warning.
                      your not the only one.. i cant see why people are doing that. its even in big red writing above the button so it doesnt matter if the prior window is covered. even though it does not appear on top of it as i coded it not to

                      [shot]http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/43327/2001547018454669301_rs.jpg[/shot]

                      how people are failing to get that message above the button is beyond me

                      Comment


                        When I try to auto update I get an error. Cannot find vcl60.bpl Any ideas on how i can fix this? I did a search on google and this file is related to Microsoft Visual C++. I downloaded the x86 and x64 runtimes since I run on Windows Xp x64 edition and still it doesn't work.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Kill4Food View Post
                          When I try to auto update I get an error. Cannot find vcl60.bpl Any ideas on how i can fix this? I did a search on google and this file is related to Microsoft Visual C++. I downloaded the x86 and x64 runtimes since I run on Windows Xp x64 edition and still it doesn't work.

                          have a flick through the last few pages of this thread for the answer. you need to download a new updater module

                          Edit: post is here
                          http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...&postcount=270

                          Comment


                            Thanks for cache converter!

                            Thanks for cache converter! It's the one feature I was really looking forward to
                            and works great
                            Hope you get the clear cache function to work soon, but not that big a deal since I can do that and the cache.ini manually.

                            thanks again, tygrrr

                            Comment


                              A Mouse Acceleration on/off would come in handy. I don't know which one i like better but its too much work to turn on and off to bother anymore.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by tygrrr View Post
                                Thanks for cache converter! It's the one feature I was really looking forward to
                                and works great
                                Hope you get the clear cache function to work soon, but not that big a deal since I can do that and the cache.ini manually.

                                thanks again, tygrrr
                                there is a clear cache button? click the update button

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X