No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad, the updater is not working for me.
    I DL'd your rar file above and installed it.

When I hit the update button in the tweaker, after I closed the tweakler when it told me to, another message popped up saying "It F*&#ed up."

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
      Brad, the updater is not working for me.
      I DL'd your rar file above and installed it.

When I hit the update button in the tweaker, after I closed the tweakler when it told me to, another message popped up saying "It F*&#ed up."
      LOL oo is that debugging message still in there

make sure your firewall is allowing the u.exe . alternatively try again in 5 or so minutes as the server is REALLY busy at the moment

Comment

It is working now, it is DL'ing some big file.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
          It is working now, it is DL'ing some big file.
          its round about 6MB .. so keep an eye on the counter at the bottom . hence why theres music to help the three or four mins to go by

Comment

Hmm, every time I try to update, the thing crashes. The message I get is "This application failed to start because vcl60.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this." then the standard windows is trying to find a solution message.

Oh and by the way, I know support questions should be asked on that other forum you mentioned, but I tried signing up and when it sent the confirmation e-mail, I click the link and it came up with a 404-not found page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro View Post
              Hmm, every time I try to update, the thing crashes. The message I get is "This application failed to start because vcl60.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this." then the standard windows is trying to find a solution message.

Oh and by the way, I know support questions should be asked on that other forum you mentioned, but I tried signing up and when it sent the confirmation e-mail, I click the link and it came up with a 404-not found page.
              Did you read this?
              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...&postcount=270

That fixed the error message for me.

Comment

cheers Corey

Comment

Ahh, thanks very much. Sorry, I haven't had the time recently to read the whole thread.

Comment

VERY cool update, and LOVE the updater!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro View Post
                      Ahh, thanks very much. Sorry, I haven't had the time recently to read the whole thread.
                      dont worry about it ( although read the bloody news in the tweaker in the future lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Gareee View Post
                        VERY cool update, and LOVE the updater!
                        Glad you like it

im looking in to a few new things at the moment. one of which is a new server. "IF" i can get the server, then i can offer map downloads too. il keep you all updated.

this tool is in the pipeline too:

you can browse the list as a whole
                        [shot]http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/44618/2001015837825769417_rs.jpg[/shot]

or you can simply view the statistics for your favourite servers.
                        [shot]http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/46375/2001018557323615578_rs.jpg[/shot]

i have spotted in the log of the new patch, that you can specify username and pass by commandline.. im hoping i can also specify ip and ports... that way i can give you the ability to connect to servers without actually having to open the game and browse the lists

Comment

Hi, I just got my UT3 on the 20th for my birthday. I love the game, but the problem is my FPS really suffer, which I don't understand. My specs are 3.0 CPU, 1 gig RAM, ATI Radeon X1100, and just got the computer March of 07 new. Anyway, so I found the Tweaker just now, thinking it may be able to help me. I have downloaded it and installed it. I picked the UTGame and the Installation folder. I hit the button and get "Thankyou, you won't have to do this again" followed by "Cannot open E:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\config\UTEngine.ini". What's the problem here? Does anyone have any ideas that may help?

Edit:

Nevermind, I figured out what I did wrong. I'm gonna try out the Tweaker now and hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Minaros View Post
                            Hi, I just got my UT3 on the 20th for my birthday. I love the game, but the problem is my FPS really suffer, which I don't understand. My specs are 3.0 CPU, 1 gig RAM, ATI Radeon X1100, and just got the computer March of 07 new. Anyway, so I found the Tweaker just now, thinking it may be able to help me. I have downloaded it and installed it. I picked the UTGame and the Installation folder. I hit the button and get "Thankyou, you won't have to do this again" followed by "Cannot open E:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\config\UTEngine.ini". What's the problem here? Does anyone have any ideas that may help?

Edit:

Nevermind, I figured out what I did wrong. I'm gonna try out the Tweaker now and hope it helps.
                            the answer to your problem is on page 26 here
                            http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...594723&page=26

Comment

Brad, you did an amazing job... don't know what to say X_x
                              Thumbs up dude!

Comment

I tried to update UT3T. It told me that there was a newer version (I was already on 5.0?). I clicked and got the following error message "This application has failed to start because vcl60.bpl was not found. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem".

Comment

Working...
                                X