Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
    Yeah its called saving the world from ******* terrorists...

But lets not turn this into a rant about that.

A/W Brad hows progress going with next version?
    its going.... lol. while off as yet mate

Comment

Brad.G

Thanks for all the effort and work you have put into this. It makes people like me more tolerant of the shortcomings of Epic Games (when they could/should have added these abilities).

Keep up the good work Amigo!!

Comment

Perhaps it's already have been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but would it be possible to add the following features to the Tweaker:

1) Variable teamdamage, like you had in UT2K4, instead of the fixed 50%.

2) White arrows on/off

3) Translocator on/off

4) Advanced bot skill settings, so you can for example have 'godlike' bots with just 'average' accuracy. And if cheats like 360 degree, see-through-walls vision can be fixed, even better.

Comment

Sorry about my incredibly stupid post, I was in a very bad mood, and I shoudn't annoy you with such stupid post.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
            Perhaps it's already have been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but would it be possible to add the following features to the Tweaker:

1) Variable teamdamage, like you had in UT2K4, instead of the fixed 50%.

2) White arrows on/off

3) Translocator on/off

4) Advanced bot skill settings, so you can for example have 'godlike' bots with just 'average' accuracy. And if cheats like 360 degree, see-through-walls vision can be fixed, even better.
            1) not sure

2) no. has to be done through mutators

3) no , as above.

4) bot settings are being developed, with regards to the 360, walls etc. no.. a cheat system would have to be implemented.. i did come up with a design and started discussing it here, but the thread was deleted as your not allowed to mention hacks, cheats etc on the forums which is fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
              1) not sure

2) no. has to be done through mutators

3) no , as above.
              Ok, I'll make a separate request thread for these then.

4) bot settings are being developed,

Cool.

with regards to the 360, walls etc. no.. a cheat system would have to be implemented.. i did come up with a design and started discussing it here, but the thread was deleted as your not allowed to mention hacks, cheats etc on the forums which is fair enough
              Well, modifying bot AI so that it behaves more realistically and doesn't have an unfair superhuman advantage can hardly be called 'hacking' or 'cheating', imo. It's just good honest modding. But maybe you're referring to something else?

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
                Well, modifying bot AI so that it behaves more realistically and doesn't have an unfair superhuman advantage can hardly be called 'hacking' or 'cheating', imo. It's just good honest modding. But maybe you're referring to something else?

yes sorry i thought you were going on about players seeing through walls.... dont ask, i wont answer.. the thread will be deleted.

with regads to bots, as mentioned, greater control over their reaction times, aim, accuracy, speed agility etc are being developed which will allow you to specify the values using slide bars in the same manner as you set the FPS, LODBias using the utility

Comment

I can't get connected to your server to install mutators.
                  Are you up??

Comment

ashamedly version 4.1 is the third version I have downloaded, and the first I have installed. More fool I, this utility is great and I should have done so long ago, thank you brad

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                      I can't get connected to your server to install mutators.
                      Are you up??
                      I took the server down for the night. just so you know i cant download anything while the server is up just to give you an idea what i sacrifice to give this service to you lol.. so periodically il take the server down so i can download certain things

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
                        ashamedly version 4.1 is the third version I have downloaded, and the first I have installed. More fool I, this utility is great and I should have done so long ago, thank you brad
                        well in your own time glad its of use to you

Comment

[shot]http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/39276/2004202025881497256_rs.jpg[/shot]

ive started development on the cache convertor.

by ticking the maps or mutators which reside in your cache, they will be converted in to useable maps and muts installed in to your directory.

you will notice a couple of other buttons there too, allowing you to configure an xbox controller for use with the game

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

the other button allows you to create profile sets of your ini files.
                          by creating a new profile for your xbox controller, you can easily switch to the XBOX Profile when you wish to use your controller, thus changng the sensitivity of each of the weapons making it easier to control using the D Pads and sticks.
                          you may wish to create a profile which is high in eye candy if you want to test your mods, but would rather use a lower set of graphics when playing on busy servers to redcue lag for instace. using this tool you can manage multiple configurations at a click of a button.

[shot]http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/41489/2000206340122934310_rs.jpg[/shot]

note: this version is not released as yet. this is a preview of features in the post

Comment

That looks extremely well thought out and very impressive ... keep it up man ... we really appreciate all this great work that you are doing for us. And I appreciate your pm ... I needed to read that and get a good chuckle.

Comment

wrong directories?

I just used your on-line option to install a few mutators. First time.
                              Now when I start UT3, I get several "Ambiguous Packages" error messages.
                              It seems to be telling that some .UPK and .U files are not found in their right directories.
                              All of them reference my C:/Unreal Tournament/.....directories, Not the Mydocuments/MyGames/.....folders/. (where I normally install to).
                              Is Unreal Tournamanet 3 Tweaker installing the mutators in their correct directories? Any other reports of this?

Comment

thats impossible to do through online downloads. to me that sounds more like you have manually installed maps or mutators to the wrong location, or you have used the utility to install maps or mutators manually and selected the wrong option on the radio group.

Comment

Working...
                                X